to check ur real br

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to check ur real br

here is my take after studying forum threads .. archer, mage and knight whiner threads..

when u say when br is equal archer is no match for knight and mage .. true .. will tell u why .. Archer looks at both of them and say hey i wanna trash them both.. ends up increasing his BR which is not relevant for the particular fight.

ex.

when facing a fight vs knight.. let us assume knight has mdef and pdef as 6k and 10k.. and archer has 8k and 8k .. now br of both will be equal but effectively knight has more br because mdef doesnt play a role in this fight same goes vs a mage.

when archer faces same br people and unless he/she focuses on one particular strength he/she invariably looses the fight because of inferior stats instead of skills... skills come into factor when the rest of the stats are same.. but then if archer wins they say .. hey this ***** has more br and lvl than me.. hence he/she wins.

Lol for Archer it is a no win situation .. because .. two types or opponents he faces .. knights and archer --physical and mages -- magical.. u can guess that on the server if u count ppl the former will be more but archer is supposed to bust out mages .. hence he faces a dilemma .. and usually bungles up every thing earning ridicule.. and this fact along with weaker skills for higher levels probably is contributing to what i see .. ( higher levels archers complaining)

There are already similar threads up. Try posting here.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ghlight=archer
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ghlight=archer
    Morganna
    Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
    Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

i am not whining.. just checking out what i observed

Comment

yea i know, but you could mention that in those topics since they are somewhat similar
        Morganna
        Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
        Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Working...
        X