How about a new rule about balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a new rule about balens?

I would like to propose a new rule about balens in the game. If something cost balens then there shouldn't be a chance for it to fail. If something cost a currency that can be earned in the game then by all means make the results uncertain.

Some examples of what I mean: When you buy the mats for clothing and then go to make an item, it is very upsetting to not have it work. Or when refining an item and locking some of the stats, it will cost you balens. It is upsetting to have the new value just be a different level of the same attribute. Something like enchanting, it sucks when it is a lot of gold and fails but you can earn more gold without having to dip into your wallet so I don't find that as bad.

I just think if you are opening your wallet to by a mat for an item, you should get your item. Now realistically, is that going to happen? I'm sure it wont as this game is getting to be more and more about people buying balens. I just have to decide if I want to continue to be a part of it or not.

I'd like to hear what others have to say.

Thanks for reading!

ye agree, playerbase on servers must be 10-20 ppl!
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Working...
    X