[GUIDE]Buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE]Buy

Today i will be show you how can you buy items/equipements.
    From Arena
    1.Click on Arena:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	arena 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	1734503
    2.Click on Arena Shop:

Name:	arena 2.png
Size:	436.6 KB
ID:	1734504
    3.And now you can buy something:

Name:	arena 3.png
Size:	383.2 KB
ID:	1734505
    4.Here is your "Arena Money":

Name:	arena 4.png
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1734506
    From Shop
    1.Click On Shop:

Name:	shop 1.png
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1734507
    2.Here are your Balens and Vouchers:

Name:	shop 2.png
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1734508
    3.This is the shop:

Name:	shop 3.png
Size:	894.5 KB
ID:	1734509
    4.Now you can select a category or search an item:

Name:	shop 4.png
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1734510
    Game : Wartune
    IGN: Mytza
    Class: Mage
    Level: 26
    Wings: None
    Mount: None
    Pet: None

what is gartan pack

Comment

You forget Crypt Shop on Catatomb
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

omg there's an arena shop?
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

And some more info about arena shop.

Arena money, which we call 'insignia' can be gained by entering arena battles. Winner team get 15 insignia and Loser team get 5 insignia. My point is you get insignia whether you win or lose. Just try to participate everyday.
          Another way to gain 'insignia' is from 'Victory' seeds in farm. 'Victory' seeds are special seeds that you can't buy in farm shop. You can get them from guild alter(guild blessing), mystery shop(market), and may be VIP wheel(I don't know because I'm not a casher lol).

More arena items will be available, the more your level(title) of honor you have.

See that 'private'?

Name:	ArenaShop001.jpg
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	1664395
          It's the 1st title of honor level. You will need to become 'private' to be able to buy that item.

This is how the honor system works.

Name:	HonorSystem.png
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	1664396

Then how can you know which honor level you have right now? Easy. Go to the inventory and then 'stats'. You will see the screen like this.

Name:	HowtoSeeYourHonorLevel.png
Size:	443.1 KB
ID:	1664397
          That "Med." is your current title. When you hover your mouse on that 'Warrior' title, you can see that sentence beside telling how much honor you have right now and how much you need to get next title.
          You can click on the "?' icon to see some info about the honor too.
          Hope this will help.
          Last edited by chinabig; 02-23-2013, 09:26 AM.
          Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
          Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
            And some more info about arena shop.

Arena money, which we call 'insignia' can be gained by entering arena battles. Winner team get 15 insignia and Loser team get 5 insignia. My point is you get insignia whether you win or lose. Just try to participate everyday.
            Another way to gain 'insignia' is from 'Victory' seeds in farm. 'Victory' seeds are special seeds that you can't buy in farm shop. You can get them from guild alter(guild blessing), mystery shop(market), and may be VIP wheel(I don't know because I'm not a casher lol).

More arena items will be available, the more your level(title) of honor you have.

See that 'private'?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34722[/ATTACH]
            It's the 1st title of honor level. You will need to become 'private' to be able to buy that item.

This is how the honor system works.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34723[/ATTACH]

Then how can you know which honor level you have right now? Easy. Go to the inventory and then 'stats'. You will see the screen like this.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34724[/ATTACH]
            That "Med." is your current title. When you hover your mouse on that 'Warrior' title, you can see that sentence beside telling how much honor you have right now and how much you need to get next title.
            You can click on the "?' icon to see some info about the honor too.
            Hope this will help.
            This is an "buy" GUIDE Not honor GUIDE...

Comment

mytzamytz may i ask how old are you now? does your parents know that you are playing this game? @_@

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                mytzamytz may i ask how old are you now? does your parents know that you are playing this game? @_@
                Yes the know,why?=))

Comment

These are all guides for only the noobiest of the noobs...those really too lazy to figure out the game themselves.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                    mytzamytz are you making guide for your younger brother or sis?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                      These are all guides for only the noobiest of the noobs...those really too lazy to figure out the game themselves.
                      Pretty much my sentiments. If you are capable of figuring out how the game works then you can figure out how to buy items as well. Also you can ask guild mates or world chat these things.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        omg there's an arena shop?
                        If I'm not mistaken, ginger, its location is crossroads to Asylum of Gotham
                        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Originally posted by MytzaMytz View Post
                          This is an "buy" GUIDE Not honor GUIDE...
                          Well, if my info has nothing to do with 'buy', then sorry lol. I thought they are connected somehow.
                          Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                          Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
                            Well, if my info has nothing to do with 'buy', then sorry lol. I thought they are connected somehow.
                            They are connected --"
                            You know how to buy but don't know how to get the 'gold' and access some item. Any point in there?

So... the word "buy" a little miss...
                            "window shopping" maybe?
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                              first, there are guides on the home page and in game that are, at the very least, more clear than this person's "guides". second, they belong in the "Beginner Guides & FAQ" section, even if they were helpful enough to be useful and stickied (which they are not). finally, not to discourage this person from writing guides altogether, but as a rule, guides should be clear and complete without typos and errors. i'm no mod nor do i want to be but, i fail to understand why they would let this person continue to spam the forums with redundant information that is only marginally helpful when there are really useful and well put together guides that have been available for months.

Comment

Working...
                              X