[GUIDE]Buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
    first, there are guides on the home page and in game that are, at the very least, more clear than this person's "guides". second, they belong in the "Beginner Guides & FAQ" section, even if they were helpful enough to be useful and stickied (which they are not). finally, not to discourage this person from writing guides altogether, but as a rule, guides should be clear and complete without typos and errors. i'm no mod nor do i want to be but, i fail to understand why they would let this person continue to spam the forums with redundant information that is only marginally helpful when there are really useful and well put together guides that have been available for months.
    Yes sir I concur. These are just...not very good. I only briefly browse over them but good lord this stuff is simple to figure out. No need to make a guide on how to buy stuff. Next you'll see a guide on how to attack...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      Yes sir I concur. These are just...not very good. I only briefly browse over them but good lord this stuff is simple to figure out. No need to make a guide on how to buy stuff. Next you'll see a guide on how to attack...
      I better get on it.

Comment

Working...
      X