Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The Mystery Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyerwinn
    started a topic The Mystery Shop

The Mystery Shop

I was browsing through the Mystery Shop and I think someone has made a very basic mistake in their pricing.

It lists a Lvl 7 PATK Gem for....395 Balen

yet a Lvl 5 PATK Gem lists for.....3595 Balen

WHAT??????

How can that be?????

• R24877577
    replied
    They are so low in price so players will spend the balens to refresh over and over to try and get them. Smart strategy.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @ElusionM: Eff you... I'm jelly. None of my chars ever seen one of those T_T. And they are all level 50+ btw...

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    I picked up a lv 6 gem for 195 balens today ^^ Love it when they appear in Mystery Shop, just so rare, it took over 40 days for me to finally get one.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    it's a mystery...

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    This game consumed money and time.
    Just think that you already pay with time for waiting and just need to pay the rest.

Even system said that someone already waiting for a day when they can bought lvl 6 gems...

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    just smile and dream of the day you see that level 7 in the mystery ship, because somethings are best left alone

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wyerwinn View Post
    I was browsing through the Mystery Shop and I think someone has made a very basic mistake in their pricing.

It lists a Lvl 7 PATK Gem for....395 Balen

yet a Lvl 5 PATK Gem lists for.....3595 Balen

WHAT??????

How can that be?????
    Because the chance of the lvl 7 being available is practically 0, and the chance of the lvl 5 being available is "a lot" higher than that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X