Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60 lvl rings and jewels, or 50 legendary?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 lvl rings and jewels, or 50 legendary?

I was just wondering, Im lvl 55 now, and don't know should I spend my skeleton keys on clone system to make lvl 50 rings and jewels legendary or to buy lvl 60, I think that new rings are not much better than 50, so, any help is welcome

60 purple have better stats then 50 orange

i dont remember exacly, 50 epic have 31 power/int/etc if 10 star and 1008 matk/patk if +27 enchance, 60 set have 36 for 10 star and 916 if +18

only 1 thing its that epic have +1 slot, no u can choose what u want 50 epic for hard work n win only for +slot n +small bonus to main stat, or just easy to but from shop with great stats
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

50 orange with extral slot still better than 60 purple

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
        60 purple have better stats then 50 orange

i dont remember exacly, 50 epic have 31 power/int/etc if 10 star and 1008 matk/patk if +27 enchance, 60 set have 36 for 10 star and 916 if +18

only 1 thing its that epic have +1 slot, no u can choose what u want 50 epic for hard work n win only for +slot n +small bonus to main stat, or just easy to but from shop with great stats
        60 purple isn't better than 50 epic. Only way 60 would be better is if they made that epic as well. Get 50 epics if you are able to as that will last you for a long time. 60 epics will be extremely hard to get since you need to pass necro lvl 5 and be able to pass 65 nm first boss or have lvl 10 guild shop. Not to mention with the limitation on summoners next patch getting legs will be much harder to do.

Comment

i prefer 60 lv full set

Comment

Originally posted by R26530137 View Post
            I was just wondering, Im lvl 55 now, and don't know should I spend my skeleton keys on clone system to make lvl 50 rings and jewels legendary or to buy lvl 60, I think that new rings are not much better than 50, so, any help is welcome
            THe legendaries are better. They are basically teh same stats but you get an extra gem slot and they can be upgraded to 24 i beleive where as the regulars are only upgraded to 18

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
              THe legendaries are better. They are basically teh same stats but you get an extra gem slot and they can be upgraded to 24 i beleive where as the regulars are only upgraded to 18
              level 50 leg's are upto +27
              permanent ban those hackers!
              to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
              how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Legendary Lvl 50 rings/jewels upgrade cost
                1200 crypt tokens
                100 lvl 50 legendary stones
                500k gold for synthesis

Epic Lvl 60 rings/jewels cost
                2000 crypt tokens

stats are as follow

60 Ring +18
                1938 HP
                +5x not so random
                +35 main stat (with 10 stars)
                +123 sub stat (with 10 stars)
                +258 hp (with 10 stars)

50 Ring +27
                2088 HP
                +5x not so random
                +31 main stat (with 10 stars)
                +124 sub stat (with 10 stars)
                +274 hp (with 10 stars)
                +1 possible socket

60 Jewel +18
                +916 atk
                +5x not so random
                +35 main stat (with 10 stars)
                +123 sub stat (with 10 stars)
                +258 hp (with 10 stars)

50 Jewel +27
                +1008 atk
                +5x not so random
                +31 main stat (with 10 stars)
                +124 sub stat (with 10 stars)
                +274 hp (with 10 stars)
                +1 possible socket

Due to higher main stat value on 60 level items (up to +4 more which is like +16 atk +20/16 def +80 hp on each item) the 50 legendary and 60 epic items stats are basically the same
                only difference is in 1 more possible socket which may sound great but in reality isnt, mainly because you most likely already socketed +atk +pdef +mdef and your only option would be hp, crit or block gems (or charisma trololo).

I would consider legendary 50 lvl items only if you plan to stay on sub 60 level for very long time (upgrading your talents to 16 level for example) and you already used socketing rods and refining stones on your current 50 level items and doubt you will get another ones in time for your 60 items.
                1200 crypt tokens, 500k gold, 100 legendary stones,socketing rod and lets not forget additional gem you will need is really high price to pay for 1 extra socket on an item you will eventually replace.
                I would rather invest in astrals, mounts or guild skills and go with 60 lvl gear later on.
                Last edited by Mytelefe; 02-24-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X