Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question....Battle Rating vs. A.I.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question....Battle Rating vs. A.I.

What I am asking, or am seeking is the difference between Battle Ratings in Solo Arena, & in city plundering. I am a lvl 58 Mage w/ almost a 40k BR, and I find myself either beaten to a lower rank in solo arena, or plundered by considerably lower BR's(3-5k less). I also know the difference of buffed, and not buffed. What I may suggest is that the A.I. be programmed(if not already) to act more upon actual BR. I mean what's the point of having a high BR when someone w/ a far lower BR can beat, or plunder you?

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
    What I am asking, or am seeking is the difference between Battle Ratings in Solo Arena, & in city plundering. I am a lvl 58 Mage w/ almost a 40k BR, and I find myself either beaten to a lower rank in solo arena, or plundered by considerably lower BR's(3-5k less). I also know the difference of buffed, and not buffed. What I may suggest is that the A.I. be programmed(if not already) to act more upon actual BR. I mean what's the point of having a high BR when someone w/ a far lower BR can beat, or plunder you?
    People are (a lot) weaker when they're offline. It's a bug/designed into the game, choose one.
    The fact you have a BR of X, doesn't mean you can't be beaten by someone with a lower BR, though... Maybe they just play smarter in that fight, or got lucky with some crits, or with stun... BR isn't everything.

Comment

True, apparently it isn't.

Comment

stun... is not an active skill when your account is fought with by the AI...

thus someone with a 10k BR difference can quite easily beat you...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

what does AI mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Carenage_Kiddo View Post
            what does AI mean?
            Artificial intelligence. It's colloquially used for something that isn't under your control.

Comment

Working...
            X