Guild PvP Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild PvP Battles

After participating in a few of the guild vs guild PvP battles I have seen a common thread going on. One Guild ends up outnumbering the other guild and it ends up being the guild with the most people that wins. I think that the guild pvp battles need to be evened up. Make it so that when people start to enter the guild battles the system tracks both sides. Make it so that the same number of people are in the battles instead of letting one side has 3 or 4 times as many people as the other guild. This would give smaller guilds a more even footing in pvp with the bigger guilds instead of penalizing them. It sucks when you are in a guild with few active pvpers and you keep going up against 3 to 4 times your numbers. You NEVER win like that and it gives bigger guilds a very unfair advantage over smaller guilds in pvp.

Originally posted by Iceramandius View Post
    After participating in a few of the guild vs guild PvP battles I have seen a common thread going on. One Guild ends up outnumbering the other guild and it ends up being the guild with the most people that wins. I think that the guild pvp battles need to be evened up. Make it so that when people start to enter the guild battles the system tracks both sides. Make it so that the same number of people are in the battles instead of letting one side has 3 or 4 times as many people as the other guild. This would give smaller guilds a more even footing in pvp with the bigger guilds instead of penalizing them. It sucks when you are in a guild with few active pvpers and you keep going up against 3 to 4 times your numbers. You NEVER win like that and it gives bigger guilds a very unfair advantage over smaller guilds in pvp.
    It's 50 v 50 maximum. If one side doesn't have 50 active players show up, then they will be at a distinct disadvantage at GvG.

Comment

It's quality not quantity. 3 people alone could win GB quite easily if they are too strong for the other guild to kill 4v1.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        It's quality not quantity. 3 people alone could win GB quite easily if they are too strong for the other guild to kill 4v1.
        Yes but that's not the norm. :P I'm sure if the OP is complaining about quantity and attendance, he doesn't want to hear about all the oddities that can occur. :P

Comment

What I find far more annoying is when I jump into a fight with bad timing - it ends, an I'm in a "dead" cooldown without having even seen the people fighting. As far as I'm concerned, THAT has to go. If you join a fight at the end, you get dropped from the fight and remain where you are. Or a new fight starts. This cooldown because you're timing is bad (especially since we can't see health bars) is ** as far as I'm concerned.
          Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
          Kabam Server 1 - US West
          Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
          S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
            What I find far more annoying is when I jump into a fight with bad timing - it ends, an I'm in a "dead" cooldown without having even seen the people fighting. As far as I'm concerned, THAT has to go. If you join a fight at the end, you get dropped from the fight and remain where you are. Or a new fight starts. This cooldown because you're timing is bad (especially since we can't see health bars) is ** as far as I'm concerned.
            Yea I agree completely. Had that happen a few times to me and it is annoying...especially with the lag that occurs before you even get into the fight.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Yes but that's not the norm. :P I'm sure if the OP is complaining about quantity and attendance, he doesn't want to hear about all the oddities that can occur. :P
              Guess if you want to play it like that, then my guild of 3 could win GB because the other guild would only be allowed to bring 3, as long as those 3 are the 3 strongest in server, no one would be able to beat them?

Comment

Working...
              X