too much xp out lvling gear before avalible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
    Anyways, I would like to tell you that I am one of the top 50 in arena duel, i'm ranking 20-30 in wb (getting the 1% award always), and I am level 46...
    Top 50 is really nothing, seriously.

Comment

I love all the posts that tell of being wrong...

Gotta love a squishy rushed lvl 55 build...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

squishy rushed 55? o.0 i don't really see how you could be squishy on a new server.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
          squishy rushed 55? o.0 i don't really see how you could be squishy on a new server.
          Compared to level 55 all over wartune, one can definitely be squishy on a new server, yup. See you in Cross Server Group Arena

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
            A new build on a new server... sure... you won't be squishy...

Good luck facing the older servers...
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Compared to level 55 all over wartune, one can definitely be squishy on a new server, yup. See you in Cross Server Group Arena
              Odd, our team dominates most other 55+ teams we've fought in CS Arena. Our damage and defense is greater. Not sure how old the servers we're fighting are.. Though I can only speculate that these people we are fighting are non cashers/fresh 55s etc, whatever reason for being so weak.

Though we do come across a tiny few who are... unkillable even 3v1, Hoping they're 60+ and not in our level bracket =)

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                I don't know about you, but I can write a long list of peeps who wait for me and creamy to run arena with them.
                Yeah, right... In my case, many are happy just to have me.. I'm not that famous in my server.

Creamy is just about to smash my lvl 45, catacomb standing at lvl 43... *sigh*
                Really, i envy of you two, finishing the catacomb in that level.

Originally posted by Mytelefe View Post
                Isnt that like normal ? How many crypt tokens will you miss untill you will be able to beat level 100 because at 55 you would waltz thru catacombs.
                Yah, normal, try finishing at that level only at level 46, NO CASH... And so what if I missed a lot of tokens? Right now, I have over 1k tokens and have nothing to use it at... Eventually, crypt tokens will just pile up like the insignias.

Yah right... This 1.5 update favors the slow levelers... Good luck to all of us.

You're right Mytelefe, I'm on a pretty new server, S90... For non-cashers, slow leveling is good for new servers.
                If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Not sure how old the servers we're fighting are.. Though I can only speculate that these people we are fighting are non cashers/fresh 55s etc, whatever reason for being so weak.
                  The lower the server number you face the older the server generally.

Comment

I hit 55 in 4 weeks. I'm definitely not the strongest level 55, but not the weakest either. While there will always be exceptions, a normal lvl 55 should beat a well geared lvl 45.

Comment

The "outleveling top gear" is just a means to "rubber band" most players together.

Comment

Watch out cross server arenas cashers like you on my server have 36k br unbuffed at 44 lvl also good luck with lvl 1 seal on bgs if you ever lvl up to 50 .

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                        Yah, normal, try finishing at that level only at level 46, NO CASH... And so what if I missed a lot of tokens? Right now, I have over 1k tokens and have nothing to use it at... Eventually, crypt tokens will just pile up like the insignias.
                        I was on 94 level of catacombs before 50 level I never cashed and never slowed my leveling.
                        1k tokens and nothing to use it at ? You need 6k tokens for the crypt mount alone +1.6k tokens on legendary jewelry if you want to stay below 50 level or even more if you plan on lvling up.

Comment

Watch out cross server arenas cashers like you on my server have 36k br unbuffed at 44 lvl also good luck with lvl 1 seal on bgs if you ever lvl up to 50 .
                          Haha, trying to discourage us... I think you haven't seen a fight where a below level 50 player defeat a level 50+ (with holy skill of course)...

Talent is the advantage of the level 50 players to those players who are below level 50... Well, so what? It will only be a shame to a level 50 player defeated by a low level... (Well, I think I also read in a thread somewhere here that lower level players have damage reduction against high level players automatically, so if the high level player are defeated, then it only means sq_____hy ....)

I was on 94 level of catacombs before 50 level I never cashed and never slowed my leveling.
                          1k tokens and nothing to use it at ? You need 6k tokens for the crypt mount alone +1.6k tokens on legendary jewelry if you want to stay below 50 level or even more if you plan on lvling up.
                          Ah... My boastfulness was humiliated by you... Another lesson learned by me.

6k is a small amount of crypt tokens, and it can possibly be earned before reaching level 50, provided you slow leveling up. And like the insignias, At first, 10k insignias was such a huge amount for me, until i have bought the royal steed, and then it only piled up... I believe that will be the same case in the crypt tokens.

Any people who thinks intelligently will see that level 50 jewelry are better than level 40 legend jewelry, so why waste more tokens to an equipment that give lower stats, in a situation you're already eligible for that higher level equipment?
                          No one wants to stay to their level, but some only want to level up slowly.

You see, from the words we use, like "you can't catch up", "players will defeat/outrun you" almost means "you are a loser"... It seems that the main purpose in this game is to be competitive, to be the top player, to rise to the top, 'survival of the fittest'... Too bad not all people believe in Charles Darwin... Well, good luck to you. As for me, the joy of seeing things, enjoying every moment in the game, helping other players, that is what the game is all about to me.
                          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

point I was making is that if u lvl too fast then u don't have the gear u need to compete at that lvl. I just did an arena where I a non payer just beat the **** out of a vip 4 lvls higher than me because her gear was sub par even for my lvl. If ur a 37 still using 20 gear u will get beat by a 30 using 30 gear. I was getting tore up left & right as a 33 with 20 gear when i hit 35 & I got 35 arena gear I started doing the tearing for the most part. atm I'm a fresh 36 she was a 40. Her griffins were 6 lvl higher than mine I eliminted them with 3 shots she only killed 1 of mine. Some 1 mentioned battle grounds my recomended server is 2 hrs behind my time zone so 9:00 pm server is 11:00 pm here so that leaves me out. If i start getting stomped by batt. ground players so be it.

Comment

Watch out cross server arenas cashers like you on my server have 36k br unbuffed at 44 lvl
                              Firstly BR is not everything. Secondly I already have more BR than that... at level 47... thirdly... that's quite some claim... lets see some pics...

fourthly... assuming what you're said is true... and also that your server is european... I finally might get a challenge in BG...

also good luck with lvl 1 seal on bgs if you ever lvl up to 50 .
                              I'll get to 50 eventually... and I'll whoop *** there too.
                              Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 02-26-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X