Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing - Odds Evener for archers?

Hey All,

Clothes haven't yet arrived on my server BUT, if we get additional rage, from the start it will really open up the battlefield, as rage cost was a big issue... Cant wait... Any archers finding life easier with the clothes do let us know
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Well.. you can say that. Please beware of the fact that mages can open with Rain of Fire, then Meteor, and only some Lightning Bolt away from Thunderer.

Or Knights can open with Whirlwind, smack some hits on troops and then whack a Delphy in your face.

So... evening odds? I don't think so.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yeah i don't see extra rage doing anything for archers in the pvp aspect of the game. It gives a bigger advantage to the other classes.

Comment

Dont mages do that anyways? considering they get a regular cantor theres no real lose in terms of the mage example. Knights build rage rapidly anyways, humm i guess its not a true balancer but will certain help when fighting mages, as we can hit them with a lunatic instantly
        SUPERIORMAN
        SERVER 82
        GUILD LEGAL-RO
        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
        WINGS - CHECK
        RHINO - CHECK

Comment

so we need to spend to even compete with "non cash" knight/mage. no thanx.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Even a casher like me, i feel that this is kinda too much. I think i am spending too much on a browser game. I am on a look out for those download mmorpg, got any good ones please pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
              Even a casher like me, i feel that this is kinda too much. I think i am spending too much on a browser game. I am on a look out for those download mmorpg, got any good ones please pm me.
              i will pm you with some games that are worth playing

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                hi, please pm me your picks too. thanks

Comment

Well.....after spending way too much money for clothes, (cuz I'm an idiot), I now can start with 65 rage.....am I finding it easier and a game changer? In duels I can still beat anybody I was in the past and still have a tough times with top knights....in cross server arena, I think the advantage is there....not with AOE skills, (cuz I prefer my 2nd book to my DPS book) but with able to pick off rear opponents with AP twice and letting my mage or knight do most of the damage through WW or the mages AOE attks.....getting the opponent down to 2 players quickly, within say 3 rounds is a huge advantage....in BG able to kill quickly is also a big advantage just to be able to save your hp for the next battles, so obviously not having to worry about saving rage for the next battle AP and IS are used freely now instead of having to worry about the rage for next battle.....I hope this made sense...

Bergess
                  S12 (merged with S6 so ya we have the patch)

Comment

Bergess have a point, but the advantages will only show against players that doesn't spend on clothes as much as you do. With certain skills set up, you may do more damage to them than you would normally, but I don't think you can beat someone you can't beat without clothing system.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                      pm me to pls

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Bergess have a point, but the advantages will only show against players that doesn't spend on clothes as much as you do. With certain skills set up, you may do more damage to them than you would normally, but I don't think you can beat someone you can't beat without clothing system.
                        ive had a few days of clothes now and its cool. I am happy check my picture i look hot! lol

Its not entirely a game change and we arent really meant to beat knights. BUT it defo helps against mages, as they usually hide behind troops NOW there troops are gone quite quickly. PS clothes can be gotten free lol just will take a while... as with any game. If you dont want to play a MMO then play COD or Battleground even there, no money needed there.
                        SUPERIORMAN
                        SERVER 82
                        GUILD LEGAL-RO
                        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                        WINGS - CHECK
                        RHINO - CHECK

Comment

Superior what level cloth did you get for the bow and what did you start with?

Comment

Working...
                          X