Crystaloid Sale!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystaloid Sale!!!

would it be possible to get a Crystaloid Pack for sale in the near future plz?

with the new limit on the summoner it will be very difficult to get the pve sets without an Auction House/player trade system like other versions have.
    personally i would like the lvl 4 crystaloids, but a pack for each lvl maybe?

Crystaloid Sale!!!

with the new limit on the summoner it will be very difficult to get the pve sets without an Auction House/player trade system like other versions have.

I totally agree with you , Devs please release crystaloid pack sale on s40 please thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AsmirandahZant View Post
      Crystaloid Sale!!!

I totally agree with you , Devs please release crystaloid pack sale on s40 please thanks.
      You can click "Reply with Quote" when you reply to somebody's post or thread. That way we can read much more clearly.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	WhenWantToReplySomeone'sPost.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	1664400

Well, about crystaloid pack, I have no idea since I'm not rushing to get them.
      Last edited by chinabig; 02-24-2013, 03:57 AM.
      Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
      Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
      Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Originally posted by AsmirandahZant View Post
        Yes, just on s40 - no other servers allowed!
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

No crystloids shouldn't be only bought by. Making sets shouldn't only be a casher thing to do. Cashers should be able to get it much faster but it shouldn't be forced to get it that way. Crystaloids should be dropped more or reduce the mats needed. Release the auction house so we can buy them in there or something else. Guild shop limit of 10 per day or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            No crystloids shouldn't be only bought by. Making sets shouldn't only be a casher thing to do.
            never said that, only asked for Sale of them like they did with Soul Crystals...

Comment

Working...
            X