Crossed servers arena = S1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossed servers arena = S1

Since some days, the battle 3v3 using crossed servers can be renamed as : battle versus S1.
    It's a reality, in 30 fights, about 90% is against S1 players, other 10% are against players on our server.

Well, where are other servers?

We are 3 players in lvl 60-65. I don't know if others players are in the same case as us.

naturally S1 have more at those levels, does it happen on both arena times?
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

S1 is full of lovely people though, and then there's Morfy, you have to watch Morfy, he's an ebul haxxor mage type
      ♥Hell♥
      Sybian
      S1 - VictisHNR
      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Both arena times and every day.

Comment

Originally posted by R21867174 View Post
          It's a reality, in 30 fights, about 90% is against S1 players, other 10% are against players on our server.
          If this is true, maybe they locked arena fights against servers that only have the applied patch?

What server are you on?

Comment

Server S12

Comment

OK now I can say "crossed-servers" arena is the biggest joke of the time.

On 30 matchs, we had today:
              26 matchs with S1/S2 servers, with 4 matchs for S2. And in 22 matchs, about 7-8 times the same strong team, overclassing our BR (playing AFK, it's soooo interesting).
              And 4 matchs on our server, 1 on our server S12, and 3 on servers S6/S17 (merged with us).

Where is "cross-server"?

Comment

No issues here on S61/S58 (eastern time). We fight teams from a good variety of servers. Sometimes we fight the same team or 2 about 10 times in a row and sometimes we fight teams with about a 10k difference in br (I've looked up some of the players) but nothing too bad. I fight with 65-67 levels. Is this happening to everyone on your server?

Comment

just wait for 1.5 patch to all servers ^_^ i guess perhaps...
                  permanent ban those hackers!
                  to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                  how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

S12 is part of the server short list (S6) that had the 1.5 patch applied. You may be locked into fighting the other server (S1).

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                      just wait for 1.5 patch to all servers ^_^ i guess perhaps...
                      oh yeah if you are thinking that after 1.45 patch will be better? You better hope so, im from s12

Comment

ill just wait ^_^
                        permanent ban those hackers!
                        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Today like other days. S1, S2 and our server. We don't know the other world

Comment

movie back to the future Hello, Hello, anybody home

Cross server points that's why you fight S1. s1 is very highly populated server and very strong server. wait till other servers get 1.5. only 4 servers can get the points so cross server arena will be like this for a while.

Comment

Yea S1, S6, S10, S12, S17 are all matched against each other in GA till the new patch comes out for everyone. If S2 is thrown into the matches because of a server my apologies since I don't know for certain. When I do GA's right now I just click ready to go and then get the bandages ready...
                              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                              BR: 67K
                              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                              X