• Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle

Click image for larger version

Name:	GB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	391.3 KB
ID:	1734552

here is my idea for new guild battle,, pls add some new idea if you have...
    Last edited by Antonio1986; 02-24-2013, 01:54 PM.

Hmm... a guild battle... why you need to be in separate parts of the map? the very 1st thing I concern.
    Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
    Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
    Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

this method is to easy to manipulate what guild you will face in GB..

Comment

Those rewards are absurd.

Comment

Um, do you mean have the people in each guild from those levels face each other? Because guilds aren't only in one area... *confused by the map*
          AyaSnow
          Phoenix
          Server 58

Comment

This confused me to for the reasons AyaSnow mentioned. Also there are just not enough players to fill from each of those zones within a guild. If I am a level 66 and have my city in Deadly Sands would I participate in that battle?

And rewards should not be the same for each group. Higher levels should have rewards scaled up.

Comment

epic fail.. actually super epic fail..

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                And rewards should not be the same for each group. Higher levels should have rewards scaled up.
                +1 for this idea. 10 mount training whips is so much less awesome than it used to be. ^_^
                AyaSnow
                Phoenix
                Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Those rewards are absurd.
                  Master of understatement...
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

This idea is good for me,, giving a chance for other guild. players wont go in strongest guild for the reward.. 2 days battle that easy to attend for a workers like me...

Comment

mechanics easily manipulable.. and where is the essence in that? you are actually suggesting to give rewards to all champion guilds.. no, actually to all guilds.. GB is suppose to be the highlights of this game.. its not suppose to be a free gift/items/honor/insignia event.. rofl

Comment

Guess what. Who can be bothered fighting for the guild if prizes per battle is removed
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                          mechanics easily manipulable.. and where is the essence in that? you are actually suggesting to give rewards to all champion guilds.. no, actually to all guilds.. GB is suppose to be the highlights of this game.. its not suppose to be a free gift/items/honor/insignia event.. rofl
                          +1 point for u,, to all guilds.. you make me laugh,, maybe you belong from the strongest guild,, and didn't want to share your benefits...

Comment

Originally posted by carlo.j View Post
                            +1 point for u,, to all guilds.. you make me laugh,, maybe you belong from the strongest guild,, and didn't want to share your benefits...
                            Oh hush, all participating guilds already get rewards. But the rewards mentioned here are absolutely absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by carlo.j View Post
                              actually u make me laugh

im not on a top guild.. and i can understand that its best to give the best reward on only ONE, w/c is the champion of overall. and the top guild deserve that reward..they worked for it.. have you ever seen a sports championship that has 2 (or rather 4 in this case) champions in a single series? answer is none, unless there are technicalities

Comment

Working...
                              X