Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Oh hush, all participating guilds already get rewards. But the rewards mentioned here are absolutely absurd.
    in our current GuildBattle system, participant that lose also get some rewards,, am I wrong???? LOL
    Last edited by carlo.j; 02-25-2013, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by carlo.j View Post
      in our current GuildBattle system, participant that lose also get some rewards,, am I wrong???? LOL
      I said *all* participating guilds. That includes the losers. Your point?

Comment

This is just a suggestion, why you guys so serious? im just giving an idea. if you don't like it then so be it.
        if you have something to share then share it. hahahah!

Im getting bored in guild battle because we always win.. i want something new, thats it XD

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio1986 View Post
          This is just a suggestion, why you guys so serious? im just giving an idea. if you don't like it then so be it.
          if you have something to share then share it. hahahah!
          You made a suggestion... we're giving you feedback...

Im getting bored in guild battle because we always win.. i want something new, thats it XD
          Drop out of your guild and move to one that's weaker? start again on a new server?
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Sorry,, I cant leave my friends in my Guild... ^_^

Comment

Sorry,, I cant leave my friends in my Guild... ^_^
              Then stop participating in GW - let your other Guild Members take your turn.
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                Then stop participating in GW - let your other Guild Members take your turn.
                Hahaha, definitely . Don't be a greedy guild master,antonio, assuming you are a guild master.
                Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

This makes sense but When on Server 139...Most people are in RoH Guild... They dominate the server the GBs the BGs and even lvl above Void if they dont want you to lvl they then dont fight with you.. They camp in spawn... There is no way that a Guild that has 100 people show and the other guild has 20.. that this should not be right.. Its a game and I can waste most of the players in one on one.. but when it becomes 4 on 1... I dont stand a chance.. Nor does my guild to win... So Do I change servers or bug away at that guild to cause frustrations with them.. Make them get mad get unhappy with server.. I spend monies to play, Wartunes won't give it back to change servers so The above makes sense. Yes you should be forced to the zone which your level is.. Hard for getting Kyanite if you cant beat anyone... I am a lvl 44 Knight... I when need my 5 kills.. go to the zone bellow... then teleport back.. Easy.. or maybe cross server GBs that when one guild has all the players that they fight other guild with lots of players... May make sense...

Comment

Originally posted by R28493437 View Post
                    This makes sense but When on Server 139...Most people are in RoH Guild... They dominate the server the GBs the BGs and even lvl above Void if they dont want you to lvl they then dont fight with you.. They camp in spawn... There is no way that a Guild that has 100 people show and the other guild has 20.. that this should not be right.. Its a game and I can waste most of the players in one on one.. but when it becomes 4 on 1... I dont stand a chance.. Nor does my guild to win... So Do I change servers or bug away at that guild to cause frustrations with them.. Make them get mad get unhappy with server.. I spend monies to play, Wartunes won't give it back to change servers so The above makes sense. Yes you should be forced to the zone which your level is.. Hard for getting Kyanite if you cant beat anyone... I am a lvl 44 Knight... I when need my 5 kills.. go to the zone bellow... then teleport back.. Easy.. or maybe cross server GBs that when one guild has all the players that they fight other guild with lots of players... May make sense...
                    It seems to me that a Guild that plays like that would develop a lot of enemies - ever consider uniting with the other Guilds, building up in strength and then showing them how it is done?
                    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                    Kabam Server 1 - US West
                    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                    X