Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merger Required

Dear Game Masters,

Can you please consider this request of merging the Server 67 with Server 1!
    We already have many different time zone players already in all the servers so the time is a not a matter to think of!

Recently some of us went through the Server 1 and saw more lively crowd in that Server! Which makes players be in game!
    Since, we lost many players in this server who left game and the numbers are rising each day!
    So, there's a news in our server that some more are going to leave soon!

If there are no players left then with whom are we gonna play?

So please have a look into the fact!

I like this game very much, and would like to stick to it and many others do too but the numbers are less!
    We had a merge earlier with Server 70 and Server 73, this worked well but the crowd started falling later!

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Guild Name: CODE
    Character Name: Vizard
    Level: 65
    Type: Archer
    Last edited by R25636275; 02-25-2013, 02:24 AM. Reason: Server name corrections

Server 1 with your server? The disparity of time is large. Maybe down the road - way down the road - this could happen.. but not without some intermediate merges first.

Comment

Yeah i know the huge difference! but to be in a lively game is what all desires! a losing crowd is not likely to bond all!

a merger at this point of time is highly needed!

Comment

Originally posted by R25636275 View Post
        Yeah i know the huge difference! but to be in a lively game is what all desires! a losing crowd is not likely to bond all!

a merger at this point of time is highly needed!

and we all know that Server 1 can never die, so me and many friends who like the game can be in the game for ever!
        Last edited by R25636275; 02-25-2013, 02:34 AM. Reason: mistype text

Comment

Every time there is a server merge, some players will be lost. It is inevitable.

Why is this so?
          Before a merge, there are many players who are near the top (say, top 20-40). After the merge, they dropped to 70-80. That's still fine.
          However, usually after a merge, there will be many players who decided to recharge crazily. When that happened, light/medium cashers who find themselves unable to complete anymore will drop off... and quit..

Your request is just for yourself and maybe some members of your guild. Consider others who do not want the merge. If you merge, you will lose these players too.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

we started losing players earlier then we posted a forum for merger to get more friends in the game, but lately after a huge time gap it eventually happens again!

So the leaving of the game is not related to any merger, some just leave after a due course!

and not for me nor my Guild there are a hefty bunch waiting for a merger with S1, coz we all know that S1 will be here forever!

Comment

Working...
            X