Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Secret Guide on how to kill Knights for Archers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Secret Guide on how to kill Knights for Archers.

Sun Tzu in the Ancient Art of War is quoted saying

'Know thyself n thy enemy and victory belongs to thee'

Having said that, we must first look at what kind of knights we are fighting against

1) Knights with Reflect, or Shield.

Well these are the skills you need to have on your skill bar

1) Scatter - use it when their shield is up or reflect is on
    2) Armor Pierce - use it before multi
    3) Arrow Strike
    4) Multi
    5) Deep Freeze - if using PVP Set

Generally speaking Deep Freeze will be used when the troops are dead.

Armor Pierce are to be used as much as possible, if possible , you can try to stack them.

2) Brute Force knights - Knights with 3k+ block, 15k+ pdef , they use whirlwind, delph, slasher ,ultislasher and intercept.

1) Armor Pierce
    2) Arrow Strike
    3) Multi
    4) Deep Freeze
    5) Delp - if u have

Basically its a pure brute vs pure brute , Archer with same br as knight, Archer will lose alot, so sorry.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Lol do you assume we all have level 10 clothing so we can spam rage skills without a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Title View Post
      The Secret Guide on how to kill Knights for Archers.
      Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      Archer with same br as knight, Archer will lose alot, so sorry.
      so there is no secret guide?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The secret to win knight as archer is no secret.

Comment

well i beat archers with much higher br its all in timing everything to hit just right and get there tank troops (knights) out the way a archer falls like a domino fyi if the knight your facing is full on attack skills maxed you gonna have problems unless your br is say 5k more or you are a heavy casher with level 6-8 gems.

Comment

lmao such a noob archer thinking that you can spam skills.....archers fail at spamming skills, they just spend there time rage building while the knight destroys your troops. Also DF doesn't work properly and also there is the fact that archers damage on knights is least pathetic

Comment

TS please delete your thread pls, this is a waste of many people's time..

Comment

thats why i've been a brute force knight from the start nothing archers can do against me...
                Server 92- King
                Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                  thats why i've been a brute force knight from the start nothing archers can do against me...
                  Yeah pretty much archers need a 5-6k br gap btw them against knights.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    Sun Tzu in the Ancient Art of War is quoted saying

'Know thyself n thy enemy and victory belongs to thee'

Having said that, we must first look at what kind of knights we are fighting against

1) Knights with Reflect, or Shield.

Well these are the skills you need to have on your skill bar

1) Scatter - use it when their shield is up or reflect is on
                    2) Armor Pierce - use it before multi
                    3) Arrow Strike
                    4) Multi
                    5) Deep Freeze - if using PVP Set

Generally speaking Deep Freeze will be used when the troops are dead.

Armor Pierce are to be used as much as possible, if possible , you can try to stack them.

2) Brute Force knights - Knights with 3k+ block, 15k+ pdef , they use whirlwind, delph, slasher ,ultislasher and intercept.

1) Armor Pierce
                    2) Arrow Strike
                    3) Multi
                    4) Deep Freeze
                    5) Delp - if u have

Basically its a pure brute vs pure brute , Archer with same br as knight, Archer will lose alot, so sorry.

Try it on LIVE PVP.. =)

Comment

There is a sure fire way to make a knight lose against your archer: Trick the knight into a wrong build, or the knight is already built wrongly. Second best way: Cash harder. There is no way a well built knight can lose against a well built archer, on the same scale of BR and spendings.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

There's no secret really. Knights are made to squash archers. End of story. I've learned to accept it and focus on handling my servers' overpowered mages instead. I have a super hard time even with 60k HP, 16k PATK, 10.5k PDEF and 4k Crit+ 35% crit bonus damage against any knight worth their salt.

~Pernilla
                        Kong-1

Comment

Knights get a +20% PDEF passive as well as higher PDEF on their armour that archers don't. Sure, archers get a % crit passive that knights don't, but knights won't care when they're using Will Destroyer instead. The game is simply set so that any knight of equal ability will trounce any archer of equal ability in a one-vs-one fight (especially brute-force knights. THe archer's scattershot ability is kinda meaningless against a knight that doesn't bother using shields in the first place).

Really, of the tricks that an archer has up their sleeve, Deep Freeze doesn't even work against other players (only works vs AIs), scattershot is useless vs brute-force knights, death star is not very good for one-vs-ones (it's an AoE skill that's DEVASTATING in group battles, but not one-vs-one), and napalm is mostly for group fights as well. The only thing an archer has to use against a knight in a one-vs-one is armour piercer, but you'll probably be dead long before you're able to stack it decently (especially since you need to kill the knight's troops in the rear first before you can target the knight with it).

This is probably by design. Archer is really meant to be a DPS/support character that hides behind a knight in the first place. Knight tanks, archer DPS's and support's from the rear. Slap an archer up into a knight's face (since troops don't last long enough to really tank well) and that poor archer's gonna have problems. Although it'd be nice for archers if troops were improved to tank effectively for them (but that help mages even more due to tank troops traditionally having low MDEF, and IMHO mages don't need as much help as archers) and if Deep Freeze were fixed (though it might be overpowered if it were).
                          Last edited by TiamatRoar; 02-25-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

lol 15k pdef? XD

Comment

My god i am really sick about this.. This is either making me laugh like an insane person or blink stupidly.. what sort of skills secret is that? did u ever calculate the amount of rage that is required to do what u asked to and even if done.. will tell ya one example..

I bought down a lvl 55 knight ( i am archer lvl 53 now) to 30% of his hp and i have my full 27k hp on me.. then what does he do? he starts golf club swing and hits me with 6k 6.5k,6.5k in one shot 19k+ hp gone in one attack and i hit a pathetic 3k and then he kills me with dbl hit ( i dunno the name ).. and all the while i was banging my key board :P..

lol i am now wondering if i have to go for dodge astral instead of godess blessing and pray that when the deadly moves come .. the astral better work

I kill mages lvl 55 easy enuff but damm knights are proving a little bit hard to crack .. btw have around 33.5k br

Comment

Working...
                              X