Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Secret Guide on how to kill Knights for Archers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is beating top knights hard as an archer? Of course...but is it impossible? Nope.....but you really need to start upping your Holy Seal a lot...I recommend stop leveling at 68 and gain as much seal as you can......I gained until I was 21 and added AP reduction and Reg Damage reducton...If you are able to gain a 2 round advantage with your stun just attack using your skill book trying to get rid of the knights troops first...if the knight is behind their troops you have a far better chance.....after getting rid of the troops hopefully you have enough rage to AP, MS, AP, MS.......along the way keep an eye on your Seal and stun again......this is generally a good way to get rid of the knight....if he shields you should have Scatter 3 on bar and the rage cost isnt so bad you cannot keep MS......I can beat all knights on my server but 2 regularly....I am only a 69 level....

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
      Is beating top knights hard as an archer? Of course...but is it impossible? Nope.....but you really need to start upping your Holy Seal a lot...I recommend stop leveling at 68 and gain as much seal as you can......I gained until I was 21 and added AP reduction and Reg Damage reducton...If you are able to gain a 2 round advantage with your stun just attack using your skill book trying to get rid of the knights troops first...if the knight is behind their troops you have a far better chance.....after getting rid of the troops hopefully you have enough rage to AP, MS, AP, MS.......along the way keep an eye on your Seal and stun again......this is generally a good way to get rid of the knight....if he shields you should have Scatter 3 on bar and the rage cost isnt so bad you cannot keep MS......I can beat all knights on my server but 2 regularly....I am only a 69 level....
      Not to mention a low 50k BR and lvl 9 VIP :P~
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

That advantage is temporary at best and eventually a knight will catch up. The point is that no matter how much you spend, you might become overpowered against knights for just a little while as an archer. I hope that makes you feel all good and powerful, but it's a futile feeling. Once they catch up (and they will), they will continue snatching your arrows out of the air with their bare hands and shield. Ceteris paribus, the knight will always eat the archer for lunch. You can disrupt that for a few weeks at a time, but will continue to require a logarithmic increase in the amount of balens. I am very proud of my well-balanced character (and a lot of cash has gone into it...as other Kongers can attest to), but I rarely bother to fight knights.

Knights chomp archers, archers chomp mages, mages chomp knights. Circle of life.

~Pernilla
        Kong-1

Comment

Its good to see players who understand what their class is. Way too many archers whine they can't beat knights...well der der. You aren't supposed to beat knights. If archers were designed to beat knights what would knights be designed to beat? I fully except I can't beat mages. I'm not built to beat them and I know I'll lose more than I win. I'm fine with that. But I know I can beat most archers within a 3-4k br difference of me and I'm far from built up right now.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
            Not to mention a low 50k BR and lvl 9 VIP :P~
            Its all relative tho Barb....i fight top knights where as mid 30 BR will fight same level and have same problems as I do with my level knights.....I was just offering best strategy IMO to beat knights.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
              That advantage is temporary at best and eventually a knight will catch up.
              Pernilla
              Kong-1
              Seal isnt a temporary advantage as long as you stay ahead of the knights your fighting.....

Comment

Working...
              X