Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Archer talent skill bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Archer talent skill bug

    Hi guys

    The situation is I hit my holy seal at lvl 6 and put 1 point on Scrutiny ( a chance to increase your crit dmg 10% for 2 turns) and it seems to be not working at all. My crit dmg still remains the same after getting that buff ( tested with certain monsters ).

    I wonder is there any of you has this problem ?

    Im from server 106 btw.

  • #2
    you have for sure for littly PATK for its should do a diffrens.

    3% more crit damges and 10% higre chance to get crit.

    3% if maby 100 PATK its not mutch damges diffrens and critical.

    But if you have say 13000 PATK and hige critcal do 3% more in damges that its do for a lower crit patk.

    3% is not mutch and dosent non diffrens if you have for littly base damges.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kienle51 View Post
      Hi guys

      The situation is I hit my holy seal at lvl 6 and put 1 point on Scrutiny ( a chance to increase your crit dmg 10% for 2 turns) and it seems to be not working at all. My crit dmg still remains the same after getting that buff ( tested with certain monsters ).

      I wonder is there any of you has this problem ?

      Im from server 106 btw.
      i agree with you completely, this skill could be buggy. i'm testing this skill 3 times daily on world boss, with about 23k patk (with vouchers buff), the difference between when scrutiny is activated and not activated should be clearly visible with such high patk. yet, there seems to be no difference at all after such a long time of observing.

      so kienle51, i would appreciate if you send in a ticket to ask the GM about it and post their response here.

      Comment


      • #4
        i've notice it too.. =)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
          i agree with you completely, this skill could be buggy. i'm testing this skill 3 times daily on world boss, with about 23k patk (with vouchers buff), the difference between when scrutiny is activated and not activated should be clearly visible with such high patk. yet, there seems to be no difference at all after such a long time of observing.

          so kienle51, i would appreciate if you send in a ticket to ask the GM about it and post their response here.
          All it does is increase crit dmg by 10% so for 1 turn (right now because its bugged unless they fixed it but it should be 2 turns) you get 10% more crit dmg, so basically it is theoretically making your Determination Astral 2 lvls higher (if you use it and its orange) same idea, if you have lvl 5 orange Determination its 25% now it would be 35%, that simple, its working right in that respect, the only problem is the duration, it seems to go off before your Arrow Strike hits the opponent, and the Arrow Strike attack seems to be counted as 1 of the "turns" so it goes right down to *1 Turn*...hope that helped answer your question, because when I did use it, I noticed quite a difference on the following multi-shot when scrutiny did proc

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
            All it does is increase crit dmg by 10% so for 1 turn (right now because its bugged unless they fixed it but it should be 2 turns) you get 10% more crit dmg, so basically it is theoretically making your Determination Astral 2 lvls higher (if you use it and its orange) same idea, if you have lvl 5 orange Determination its 25% now it would be 35%, that simple, its working right in that respect, the only problem is the duration, it seems to go off before your Arrow Strike hits the opponent, and the Arrow Strike attack seems to be counted as 1 of the "turns" so it goes right down to *1 Turn*...hope that helped answer your question, because when I did use it, I noticed quite a difference on the following multi-shot when scrutiny did proc
            how do you know it would stack on top with the determination astral, maybe for example if you deal 1k normal crit, add in determination 25% would make it 1250, add in 10% would make it 1375. If they stack the number would come to 1350, so 25 damage difference.

            Comment


            • #7
              The thing that you have not taken into account is that the skill itself does not raise your crit damage. It does say that on the talent tab, but try hovering over the icon while in battle !

              Here is say's crit BASE damage increased by 10%, which usually does not mean a lot as it is only raising the bottom end value of your crit damage band. Once in a while you may see a crit hitting at the top max damage with the Scrutiny added on, but to the naked eye it is invisible

              Comment


              • #8
                Archer already suck in PVP talens skill buggy really nth to say to r2 . They treat us archer so unfairness

                Comment


                • #9
                  it's more like crit damage ranges from x% to x% so those 10% damage just increases your max crit damage range (atleast thats how it feels like (fun hitting 1 hit for 30k+ other hit back to 23k whether I'm with that buff or not))

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My atk is 17.6K I got rid of it. I only use Luni and 5% now. Had BT but got rid of that too. Not really worth it when you are getting stunned all the time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      guys check the description of the Scrutiny says 2 turns but even if i use rune it dissapears after 1 turn no mather what u do and it's not working rly i have 20k PATK

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        also used scrutiny for over a month but didn't see a advantage of it.

                        it says like 10% for indeed 1 effective turn and if u can Delphi that turn its good but.. the trigger rate is so amazingly low that it isn't worth it to put any talent skill in this.

                        point can better be spend in BT or lunatic
                        • S69 - Corftey ravine
                        • H4D3S
                        • lvl 76 archer
                        • 103k br


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Some GM pls! I've read this forum,and a lot of ppl are saying that it has 2 rounds (Scrutiny talent), and also got only 1 round. Even if I use rune it disapper. Can you fix it? If you cant,or just dont want,then please give me back that talent point,because in this form its useless...
                          Here is my ticket for this : Ticket #187230 ; Server : s380
                          P.S.: when arrow strike hit,Scrutiny up,and says : 1 round,im not a genius but I can count the round(s)...
                          Waiting for responds,thanks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            long time ago made a ticket about it.
                            this is what they replied:
                            Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your this issue. We are sorry for the problem this may be causing you. The Devs are currently looking into this matter and we will have it fixed as soon as possible.
                            We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
                            Oct 28 2013

                            also made videos as they asked. so gm's know about this issue. maybe they are thinking this isnt important to fix it and dont care about it. maybe they will fix it. or maybe they cant fix it, bcoz of their hands growing from wrong place. but they know it.

                            btw trigger talent skill after lunatik fire must be 2 rounds too. not 1 round, like now.
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-20-2013, 08:16 AM. Reason: triple post
                            Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              the damage output arent 100% all time, its floated arround xx%-100%-yy%
                              -West Coast S115

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X