Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

r2 you really have some big big kahunas!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 you really have some big big kahunas!!!!

I mean seriously, making summoner only 5 times daily seeing all the anarchy caused by that and than releasing the key pack and the enchant pack? you guys are either really ignorant or very smart i don't know which. all of the servers that didn't get 1.5 know that the summoner is getting nerfed and was all over forums as result. i know you guys did this as a planned thing to get people to spend money to get the sets before they get 1.5 too, i hope that people are smart enough to realize that this entire thing was planned out and they don't fall for you schemes, unbelievable your company is the most greedy company in the world i would have to say even worse than walmart and now thats bad!

They provide a service... no-one makes you pay... player greed is what drives the company on...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Now do you see why all testing (stress, etc.) should be done on a test server rather than live? =)

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        They provide a service... no-one makes you pay... player greed is what drives the company on...
        a service to rip people off, c'mon don't be so blind as to see the scheme here.... nerf unannounced forum blows up than packs right before everyone else gets the same nerf ....c'mon...greed man greed

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
          a service to rip people off, c'mon don't be so blind as to see the scheme here.... nerf unannounced forum blows up than packs right before everyone else gets the same nerf ....c'mon...greed man greed
          I see the 'scheme.' But like I said it's players that pay... therefore - if there were no players paying, then the prices would be forced to be dropped.

Player greed pushes this sorta game forward. So long as players are paying, the devs will continue to provide.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            I see the 'scheme.' But like I said it's players that pay... therefore - if there were no players paying, then the prices would be forced to be dropped.

Player greed pushes this sorta game forward. So long as players are paying, the devs will continue to provide.
            true that i just hope people start to stop the spending and realize what this company is all abut...just saying,,,, and now i kinda feel bad for those servers that got the patch already that learned of the nerf the hard way without been foretold about it

Comment

its all fun to jump and argue with r2.............but what most ppl seem to be forgetting is that r2 is a service provider...they didnt make the game nor the patchs whats in 1 version should be in all...or they get fined so arging with r2...with is pretty much the middleman between the players and the devs..go cuss 7road lol
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                its all fun to jump and argue with r2.............but what most ppl seem to be forgetting is that r2 is a service provider...they didnt make the game nor the patchs whats in 1 version should be in all...or they get fined so arging with r2...with is pretty much the middleman between the players and the devs..go cuss 7road lol
                only problem with this statement is this nerf of summoner is exclussive to r2 and not other versions of game....so....they sure as heck have something to do with this

Comment

well like which versions?and are they on 1.5 patch?if you going to chinese...they already on 1.6
                  lol and dont get me wrong im mad about this stuff too they could of easily made forum post saying summoner attemps will be limited in the 1.5patch so s1 and 6 try to use your keys beforehand.....now a bunch of use sitting here like idiots with 200 keys-.-

and wheres my guild battle comp -.- this will make 2 weeks now so 8k insig and honor 400sc and 140 whips
                  Last edited by Ashanie; 02-25-2013, 11:49 AM.
                  IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

You can play the game and have fun at level 25 or level 65, it's your choice. If choose to play at the very top of the game with full suits of level 60 pve/legendary equipment, then put your hand in your pocket and cough up. Free players couldn't collect enough keys to do significant summoner runs anyway, why should you get all your items for free when somone else has to pay for their keys via VIP rewards? As a free player; you'd be lucky to get more than 2 skeleton keys per day! So you'd normally only be able to summon once every two or three days anyway. The point is, R2 is listening to players, just not the free loaders. If I collect 60 or 70 keys per month, I'll share them with players who also have 60 or 70 keys. You can forget it if you turn up with 6 keys and expect to get 150 stones in one session. Get over it.

Comment

in 99% of the cases i agree with you and they are greedy ..... but let's face it you get a crypt key for 59 balenas( allready very good price) and bonus you get 5 skeleton keys. 15 summons a day means 90keys/ day ( for 60+ instances ) so for those ubber complainers with 200 keys this means 2 days and half. Get a life omg this is the smallest problem in this game.
                      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 02-25-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

You won't need that many keys...

15 summons per day across the team

So that's 90/4 15 keys each (ofc that doesnt divide properly, so either 12 or 18)
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
                          You can play the game and have fun at level 25 or level 65, it's your choice. If choose to play at the very top of the game with full suits of level 60 pve/legendary equipment, then put your hand in your pocket and cough up. Free players couldn't collect enough keys to do significant summoner runs anyway, why should you get all your items for free when somone else has to pay for their keys via VIP rewards? As a free player; you'd be lucky to get more than 2 skeleton keys per day! So you'd normally only be able to summon once every two or three days anyway. The point is, R2 is listening to players, just not the free loaders. If I collect 60 or 70 keys per month, I'll share them with players who also have 60 or 70 keys. You can forget it if you turn up with 6 keys and expect to get 150 stones in one session. Get over it.
                          you totally miss the point of the argument being made here please read the postings more carefully before making a post ....noone was arguing the fact of the new offer but was making a point of the how and why the offer was made

and as far as fortis the china version is still unlimited summoner as is the reg wartune site that is not owned by r2 games, the four sites that r2 owns and sponsers game are th only one hat has this nerf

as far as the gb awards go good luck with compensation because from what i can tell it won't be happening

Comment

Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
                            in 99% of the cases i agree with you and they are greedy bastards..... but let's face it you get a crypt key for 59 balenas( allready very good price) and bonus you get 5 skeleton keys. 15 summons a day means 90keys/ day ( for 60+ instances ) so for those ubber complainers with 200 keys this means 2 days and half. Get a life omg this is the smallest problem in this game.
                            obviously you have no business comprehension or the point of argument here, look at the thread carefully....first they nerf summoner w/o warning to servers that got update patch, than of course there will threads all over forum complaining about it, than they release this new package deal, it's a hoax to spend more on the game so that the servers that have yet get patch send like crazy to get his or her sets, the servers that got 1.5 and the nerf were treated like dogs to speak up and create the apprehension towards the game its a common marketing scheme that is used by all corporations, they used the test servers and abused them for them to prosper on sales in other servers, think logically here

Comment

1200 crystaloids is 57 days with 5 summoners limit, but must have total 5,144 keys or 1,286 keys for 4 person team.
                              In 57 days, VIP can get roughly 256 keys from wheel so it's 1,030 keys/person.
                              Keys pack at 60 balens, total 60 set costs 12,360 balens or $135, expensive as hell..
                              [morfinnor]
                              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X