Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

r2 you really have some big big kahunas!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you mean 'cahones' (cojones). I figure that if they can find a bunch of suckers who are willing to spend an arm and a leg despite unfavorable changes, why not take the advantage and fleece them?
    Last edited by daren000; 02-25-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
      You can play the game and have fun at level 25 or level 65, it's your choice. If choose to play at the very top of the game with full suits of level 60 pve/legendary equipment, then put your hand in your pocket and cough up. Free players couldn't collect enough keys to do significant summoner runs anyway, why should you get all your items for free when somone else has to pay for their keys via VIP rewards? As a free player; you'd be lucky to get more than 2 skeleton keys per day! So you'd normally only be able to summon once every two or three days anyway. The point is, R2 is listening to players, just not the free loaders. If I collect 60 or 70 keys per month, I'll share them with players who also have 60 or 70 keys. You can forget it if you turn up with 6 keys and expect to get 150 stones in one session. Get over it.
      well im not a free player and i doubt deth is either...so your free vs payer argument makes no sense here
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
        you totally miss the point of the argument being made here please read the postings more carefully before making a post ....noone was arguing the fact of the new offer but was making a point of the how and why the offer was made

and as far as fortis the china version is still unlimited summoner as is the reg wartune site that is not owned by r2 games, the four sites that r2 owns and sponsers game are th only one hat has this nerf

as far as the gb awards go good luck with compensation because from what i can tell it won't be happening
        All English versions of wartunes summoner have been changed to 5 a run cause im on wartune .com so no it aint just r2

Comment

I don't see what's wrong.

Crypt keys cost 75 balens.
          This key pack is 1 Crypt Key + 5 Skeleton Key for 59 balens.

I am not doing summoner runs, but I will sure as heck get 20 of this Pack because that means savings of 320 Balens.
          On top of that, bonus of 100 Skeleton Keys.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
            its all fun to jump and argue with r2.............but what most ppl seem to be forgetting is that r2 is a service provider...they didnt make the game nor the patchs whats in 1 version should be in all...or they get fined so arging with r2...with is pretty much the middleman between the players and the devs..go cuss 7road lol
            Partialy true. If that was the only case though then there be much cheaper prices like the Chinese server here, there be ways of getting mounts and other things for free like the events over there, and there also be an auction house. That is just a few things that they changed up in this game. So as you can see R2 has the ability to change what they will as long as it is within the boundaries I presume. I am sure if they asked permission from the devs over there they would be able to let the summoner be unlimited as always. Most of the stuff revolves around greed and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
              You can play the game and have fun at level 25 or level 65, it's your choice. If choose to play at the very top of the game with full suits of level 60 pve/legendary equipment, then put your hand in your pocket and cough up. Free players couldn't collect enough keys to do significant summoner runs anyway, why should you get all your items for free when somone else has to pay for their keys via VIP rewards? As a free player; you'd be lucky to get more than 2 skeleton keys per day! So you'd normally only be able to summon once every two or three days anyway. The point is, R2 is listening to players, just not the free loaders. If I collect 60 or 70 keys per month, I'll share them with players who also have 60 or 70 keys. You can forget it if you turn up with 6 keys and expect to get 150 stones in one session. Get over it.
              Again with the **. Free player scan easily get more than enough keys. Just by doing camps and getting silver chests. Yes it is harder and still hard for even a vip player to get enough keys. I am vip player and medium casher and still can't get enough keys for summoner. So don't give me that load of ** that "why should free players get stuff vip players get." This company is full of greed and they don't even mention these small changes in the notes given out. IF they at least mentioned before hand that this was going to happen. Then I can see why it is our fault for waiting to the last min and we shouldn't be complaining as much. However, no notices of such just shows the company is out to get your money as fast as they can then shut the game down when they feel they can't make much more.

Comment

Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
                in 99% of the cases i agree with you and they are greedy .... but let's face it you get a crypt key for 59 balenas( allready very good price) and bonus you get 5 skeleton keys. 15 summons a day means 90keys/ day ( for 60+ instances ) so for those ubber complainers with 200 keys this means 2 days and half. Get a life omg this is the smallest problem in this game.
                Smallest problem? Are you serious? What game makes you stick with 55 set for end game equipment? What game makes you take months to almost a half a year to get one fricking set done. It was long enough with unlimted tries and now that it's limited it. It will take even longer. People don't have time for that as they want to progress the game. If you don't even want legend gear but need a new set. You need to get 60-80 set at least. As there will never be a another pvp set for a long time if that. Not even sure if Chinese servers have any pvp sets. Now if they release at 65 or 75 set then I can see other options. However, that isn't the case. Now were stuck with the 55 set and have to wait close to a year to get another set.

Im lvl 68 almost 69 was going for the 60 set. I might as well just take my time andwork on the 70 or 80 set since either way it's going to be a long time before I can change new equipment. Stop acting silly here and understand that there needs to be options for both free player sand cashers to get new gear. If not then turn this game to a paid to play game already. Might as well force us to fork over 20-30 dollars a month if you are going to pull all these limitations on us.
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 02-25-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Yea make this a pay to play game and charge a subscription of 20-30 dollars each month and this game would be awesome. Then everyone would have the same advantage. The part that really annoys me is they came out with the key pack AFTER we got nerfed on the summoners...that really ruffles my feathers...
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                    Yea make this a pay to play game and charge a subscription of 20-30 dollars each month and this game would be awesome. Then everyone would have the same advantage. The part that really annoys me is they came out with the key pack AFTER we got nerfed on the summoners...that really ruffles my feathers...
                    Like the TS stated it's a scheme that they had up there sleeves all this time. That is why selected servers got the patch first so they start out with it. I can only presume they did this bc there mystery shop hasn't been doing so well. Now that people are forced to buy loids if you want it in a reasonable amount of time the shop will be used more. I for one won't be using that shop. Ill stick with my 55 set and i guess Ill just farm slowly and if it seems that I can't progress much further with my toon. Then I guess ill call it quits. This game isn't worth breaking the bank over. Much better games out there that I don't mind spending some cash for.

Comment

Yea it was a well developed scheme...really sucks for us though. I'm in the same boat though...this game just isn't worth spending the kind of money you need to compete into it. It used to be fun for the non-cashers because the gap wasn't so big but now...pay and compete...don't pay and be farmed. I know a few of my friends in S6 are quitting or will be quitting soon. I'm just playing till I find something else.
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        Yea it was a well developed scheme...really sucks for us though. I'm in the same boat though...this game just isn't worth spending the kind of money you need to compete into it. It used to be fun for the non-cashers because the gap wasn't so big but now...pay and compete...don't pay and be farmed. I know a few of my friends in S6 are quitting or will be quitting soon. I'm just playing till I find something else.
                        it's a shame really, i'm seeing a lot of good players leaving the game as a result of the patch that was supposed to so great! what a joke, just like the last patch was not that great, i guess when it boils down to it the saying that seems to make sense here is fool us once you all good fool us twice and you can kiss your money good bye

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          I don't see what's wrong.

Crypt keys cost 75 balens.
                          This key pack is 1 Crypt Key + 5 Skeleton Key for 59 balens.

I am not doing summoner runs, but I will sure as heck get 20 of this Pack because that means savings of 320 Balens.

On top of that, bonus of 100 Skeleton Keys.

you see here you have become one of their suckers just like that, its the timing of this which is the point of my argument and yet many people are taking it out as just a rant and posting stuff off topic

Comment

Sorry, not gonna say they planned a damned thing. People will think what they want but you cannot deny that the key pack is well worth it for the crypt key alone.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I am asked in other threads that players debate these issues without trying to turn it into personal insults on the other players..... and it appears that I am not going to be listened to, and thats fine....so rather than deal with individual players, I am just going to deal with threads instead
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                              X