reverse leveling for troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse leveling for troops

my suggestion is: reverse leveling for troops. i'm using knights(lvl49) but really wanna use angels, and the daru cost is staggering. if we could downgrade our troops to get daru back it would be awesome. plus i could try the new troops for next patch. thanx....................................

Megagig

Along with reverse leveling for troops, possibly reverse leveling for guild skills and academy skills. Seeing as how this is my first character, I mistakenly made some bad leveling choices for both of these areas as well. I wouldn't recommend a 1to1 regain, but maybe at a penalty. Something like getting back 80% of what it cost in the first place.

Comment

If there's downgrade for troops, then there's no price to pay for wrong decisions.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        If there's downgrade for troops, then there's no price to pay for wrong decisions.
        yeah, i guess its hard to make the right decisions when you dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by R26611805 View Post
          yeah, i guess its hard to make the right decisions when you dont know.
          You "know" by asking around, watching different troop types in battle, making querying posts in forums and all that jazz.

Comment

Working...
          X