Layout Changes to the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout Changes to the game

I see someone already asked about Buff being shown so i won't get into that 100%.

1. I want Health bars for players MOVED. Why well i am sick and tired as a mage not always able to see peoples health bar because another hero covers for it if they are place close togheter, Just did a MD run me and 3 archers, the 3 archers did a line to limit damage done to them problem was the last and even middle archer often had their Health bar blocked.
    2. I want Numbers on health left on my fellow players. Why My main healing skills Restoration is % based, you CAN't count on that the one you wanna heal because their health bar seems low is ACTUALLY the one with lowest % health. I would like numbers on to see who has lowest % health so i can heal better.
    3. Buff/Debuffs should be improved, i want something more than what guy in the other topic said about you being able to see all your own buff/debuff in one go, I want it so you can at least see what Debuff are on my fellow players without having to waite for it to go true them. Why easy with pure its nice to know when to cast or save it. With now not only do I have to waite for the Debuff to show then get mouse there to find out what it is or if i saw right. Its so annoying.
    4. Guild Event's should ALSO show who left. Atm it only show who was invited and kicked and so forth it should also give a name of who left the guild. Why its fustrating to log in and see someone left the guild your in so you at least know who it was then you can debate if you wanna give them another chance if they ask, as it is now people can join and leave by them self without you knowing if they did unless your actually following everything with notepad give us a option here to actually know it.
    5. Rage left should be shown somewhere, I have often in MP, BG, GB and SP been wondering how much Rage i still have left because I in a hard fight didn't manage to double check what i have, sometimes a hit went true or not. It would be nice if there is a Rage bar somewhere when your in those areas or just put one under Units count or between Unit and HP count i mean it would help alot sometimes.

BUMP.

And could we please get number 4 DONE SOON.

I am Sick and tired of logging in see we gained 3 members lost 5 and the next day to gain 5 members but lost 3.

Give me the option to see who left so i at least can deside if i wan't them back COME ON.

Comment

Bumping is not allowed...

And +1 for 4 and 5.

Comment

1. seems better if done
        2. ****
        3. nah.. its easy to know what debuffs/buffs are on your party.. you just have to know the pattern/skills of the enemy.
        4. seems ok
        5. totally OK..

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          1. seems better if done
          2. ****
          3. nah.. its easy to know what debuffs/buffs are on your party.. you just have to know the pattern/skills of the enemy. LOL not always especially when it takes a long time to shuffle around. Try waiting in MD while it suffle past Sunt buff, Rest Buff, Archer Buff, Knight BUFF plus the 2 Debuff you get from last boss. So even if you know it is it sometimes a matter of who got the debuff if its one of those on back row then its not always worth pure it, but to know you need to waite for it to show. Thats why i ask for this,
          4. seems ok
          5. totally OK..
          See my response in red lol.

Comment

Working...
          X