Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lets have a super form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets have a super form

For those of you that will complain about this idea, this is just an idea to toss around.

I say that while ur in battle there be this option to go into super mode where ur stats are multiplied by like 2x or 3x. Of course make it so that it is very expensive to go into this mode, like 10k gold for every sec.

again a reminder this idea is just to have fun.

Someone loves Dragon Ball Z a little too much

Comment

What would be the point? You already have the Warrior's Call which gives you the 5% boost...what would this help? When would it be useable? I already see the exploit with this...
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
        What would be the point? You already have the Warrior's Call which gives you the 5% boost...what would this help? When would it be useable? I already see the exploit with this...
        higher lvl mps, like temple nm. also warriors call only last 30 mins, and there are times where u may need an extra power boost in fight, also its 10% no 5%. and it would also heat up pvp.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Someone loves Dragon Ball Z a little too much
          lol. RAWR im going super saiyan!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            higher lvl mps, like temple nm. also warriors call only last 30 mins, and there are times where u may need an extra power boost in fight, also its 10% no 5%. and it would also heat up pvp.
            Yea true it is the 10%, brain fart. But that last part is the exploit you would see. Players can already use the warrior's call to an unfair advantage in pvp settings...this would break the game wide open.
            Yitien:

Comment

Yea true it is the 10%, brain fart. But that last part is the exploit you would see. Players can already use the warrior's call to an unfair advantage in pvp settings...this would break the game wide open.
              as far as i know, u cant use the warriors call in battleground nor guild battle.

Comment

Yea you can. I've been trying to get that addressed but it can be done. Its been exploited already.
                Yitien:

Comment

Yea you can. I've been trying to get that addressed but it can be done. Its been exploited already.
                  my guild master has warrior call, and he said that he cant use it in guild battle nor battleground

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                    my guild master has warrior call, and he said that he cant use it in guild battle nor battleground
                    You can. It's unfortunate but it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      You can. It's unfortunate but it's true.
                      well that explains I was having a lot of trouble with someone who is slightly weaker then me, i guess its good to know now

Comment

I would like to transform into Kirby
                        Morganna
                        Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
                        Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Working...
                        X