Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windheim
    replied
    This skill is the archer's best skill for GB. And considering you'll be getting a rage boost from buying clothes, I highly recommend it.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    Plus, a 50% chance for the enemy to lose a turn. That could be huge in a Guild Battle.
    Losing a turn could simply be done by leveling your holy seal.

100 rage for a skill like that is simply not worth it, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
    DDS is IMO a worthless skill, not worth putting a single point in it, randomly hitting 2-4 targets for 100 rage does not seem that useful considering how long it an take to reach 100 rage.
    Plus, a 50% chance for the enemy to lose a turn. That could be huge in a Guild Battle.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandrusS5
    replied
    DDS is IMO a worthless skill, not worth putting a single point in it, randomly hitting 2-4 targets for 100 rage does not seem that useful considering how long it an take to reach 100 rage.

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Using rage runes for PVP is such a waste unless you have 500 of them.
    Wait till you reach Demon Temple and higher dungeons, then you will wish that you had not used those rage runes in GA, BG, GB, ...
    My thinking was I could build rage in GB's during fights and the use of inspiration and then do some serious aoe damage to get the upper hand. For bg's building rage is pretty easy beating lesser opponents.

Ehscire, yes I agree with you. Scatter is very useful. I currently have it level 2 on my pve set.

thanks for comments.

Leave a comment:

• ehscire
    replied
    SirChuck, i prefer you go for scatter shot. one of the most useful skill for an archer.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Using rage runes for PVP is such a waste unless you have 500 of them.
    Wait till you reach Demon Temple and higher dungeons, then you will wish that you had not used those rage runes in GA, BG, GB, ...

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    44 views and not one person can give me their opionion on DDS?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X