Archers: Delphic Death Star?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers: Delphic Death Star?

I know its 100 rage and I won't get to use it that often, but is it worth considering if I use rage runes and build it up against others in GB and BG's.

It's either that or I go with Battle prowess level 2 or scatter level 1.

AS, MS, Luni, BT and Delphic are maxed.

thanks for the advice.

44 views and not one person can give me their opionion on DDS?

Comment

Using rage runes for PVP is such a waste unless you have 500 of them.
      Wait till you reach Demon Temple and higher dungeons, then you will wish that you had not used those rage runes in GA, BG, GB, ...
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

SirChuck, i prefer you go for scatter shot. one of the most useful skill for an archer.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Using rage runes for PVP is such a waste unless you have 500 of them.
          Wait till you reach Demon Temple and higher dungeons, then you will wish that you had not used those rage runes in GA, BG, GB, ...
          My thinking was I could build rage in GB's during fights and the use of inspiration and then do some serious aoe damage to get the upper hand. For bg's building rage is pretty easy beating lesser opponents.

Ehscire, yes I agree with you. Scatter is very useful. I currently have it level 2 on my pve set.

thanks for comments.

Comment

DDS is IMO a worthless skill, not worth putting a single point in it, randomly hitting 2-4 targets for 100 rage does not seem that useful considering how long it an take to reach 100 rage.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
              DDS is IMO a worthless skill, not worth putting a single point in it, randomly hitting 2-4 targets for 100 rage does not seem that useful considering how long it an take to reach 100 rage.
              Plus, a 50% chance for the enemy to lose a turn. That could be huge in a Guild Battle.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                Plus, a 50% chance for the enemy to lose a turn. That could be huge in a Guild Battle.
                Losing a turn could simply be done by leveling your holy seal.

100 rage for a skill like that is simply not worth it, IMO.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

This skill is the archer's best skill for GB. And considering you'll be getting a rage boost from buying clothes, I highly recommend it.
                  Beyron | Empire
                  69 Mage
                  Kongregate S-5

Comment

Death Star is very useful in GB for sure especially if your guild uses inspiration a lot.....it takes a 2 turn cast though so that is a downside....you may start considering starting your poison arrow tree, for getting to DF is a nice rear attack against mages in BG and duels.....or getting scatter to level one will help against knights in BG or Duels...I just reset my skills away from DD to gain DF 3, but will prolly go back...I only reset skills to see if it helped any in NM Temple (which was fruitless)

Comment

It's a pointless skill for archers, if you have say 80 rage, at get entered into an 4v4 for gb, you could lunatic and then df, already in those 2 skills you will be doing more damage. DDS just isn't a great dps skill, you will be able to cast more skills and deal more damage. Also a thing to consider is, if you only have 1 skill tree, you won't be able to get it till late game, and even then it isn't really worth getting.

Comment

No delphic death star sucks for 100 rage, it is just a gamble skill, but no huge reward really

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Losing a turn could simply be done by leveling your holy seal.

100 rage for a skill like that is simply not worth it, IMO.
                          Holy seal doesn't have the chance to stun 2-4 enemies like DDS does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
                            Death Star is very useful in GB for sure especially if your guild uses inspiration a lot.....it takes a 2 turn cast though so that is a downside....you may start considering starting your poison arrow tree, for getting to DF is a nice rear attack against mages in BG and duels.....or getting scatter to level one will help against knights in BG or Duels...I just reset my skills away from DD to gain DF 3, but will prolly go back...I only reset skills to see if it helped any in NM Temple (which was fruitless)
                            You sound like you really up there in levels. Please critique my trees as a level 58 if you wouldn't mind. thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	1111.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1664415Click image for larger version

Name:	2222.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1664416

Comment

well right away i notice you dont have you passives maxed on your 1st tree and that is a must!!! 5% compared to 10% is no comparison at all, and your party will thank you for it immensely.....i like your second tree but if I was you i would reset the tree to max your DF and AP and start maxing IS for your next two skill points....scatter 2 is nice to have especially if you wanna solo Arch Moon as a low 60 level, the QTE rage reducton is a must to solo arch or you will need to rely on a 2nd archer to pass......

Comment

Working...
                              X