No announcement yet.

Archers: Delphic Death Star?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scatter. Getting to 100 rage will happen so seldom it's just not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
      well right away i notice you dont have you passives maxed on your 1st tree and that is a must!!! 5% compared to 10% is no comparison at all, and your party will thank you for it immensely.....i like your second tree but if I was you i would reset the tree to max your DF and AP and start maxing IS for your next two skill points....scatter 2 is nice to have especially if you wanna solo Arch Moon as a low 60 level, the QTE rage reducton is a must to solo arch or you will need to rely on a 2nd archer to pass......
      Well, ****. I just reset the tree to get IS for GB's. If I max DF and AP I lose scatter all together at 58. I would have to reduce MS to be able to do it.

You guys talked my out of DDS. I really wanted it for GB's but went with BP.

Comment

Wondering if I should reset my tree again to make Armor Piercer level 3?

MS would be dropped down to 4 in doing so or losing Scatter and MS would be 5.

Thanks

Comment

I would say for you to try to max your skills PA, DF and AP before moving on to IS or Scatter.....or keep one scatter and wait one more level to max your ap....i def would not lose anything off of your MS...pretty much the skill an archer uses most often.....

Comment

I think most archers rely too heavily on multi, mine is only lvl 2 and I only use it to crank up the damage of my arrow shot. I have more things to do being a 'tricksy' archer....which, in my opinion, is an archers job. To have 'answers' for the problems ahead. I have one tree, i will worry about delph and luna later. I can get more during wb with just multi than most do with arrow, multi, delph anyways. I like ur 2nd tree, but yeah, IS is just ...well, meh. Unless u have the rage set, just not worth it, in my opinion. Poison max, df max and armor piercer max, way more important.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
              I think most archers rely too heavily on multi, mine is only lvl 2 and I only use it to crank up the damage of my arrow shot. I have more things to do being a 'tricksy' archer....which, in my opinion, is an archers job. To have 'answers' for the problems ahead. I have one tree, i will worry about delph and luna later. I can get more during wb with just multi than most do with arrow, multi, delph anyways. I like ur 2nd tree, but yeah, IS is just ...well, meh. Unless u have the rage set, just not worth it, in my opinion. Poison max, df max and armor piercer max, way more important.
              Appreciate the feedback. What do you mean by using multi to cause damage with AS. I dont know how they are related in regards to damage. I recently redid my tree by losing BT and going with IS. The main reason for going with IS was for guild battles. It easy to build up rage in those things and with inspiration I thought I could wipe out troops more than luni. Frankly, I was getting tired of all the same skills and wanted a new toy.

Your comment about getting more in WB with just multi at level 2 is perplexing. There is a 5 second CD on MS so I don't understand how auto attack and MS would be better than other people using AS, and Delphi,

Comment

you increase crit dmg if you use multi 1st coz of your passive skill battle prowess.. and 1 more tips learn more from your exp coz its the best teacher

Comment

LMAO @ rely to heavily on MS.....its pretty much your every other shot just to build your BF alone plus with 5 sec CD, 100% crit rate and low rage is always gonna be there...even if you wanna be a "trickster" archer, (which is fine cuz its way more fun) your MS needs to be in your rotation IMO.....and to only have it at 2 is a misstep......as for your WB, you should be using AS, MS and DS......by far the most damage that can be caused especially with crit rate upped after new patch

Comment

Working...
                  X