X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please No more Gold on Mystery

I hate getting gold or daru on mystery Box, it is a waste of key... zzZZZ

sry and no offend.
    Is there any?I can't remember much but I still remember from lvl 35 dun, I don't get any daru n gold from mystery boxes.
    which level dungeons are you getting from?
    Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
    Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
    Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

i have never gotten daru from mystery box, only gold, city protection,crypt key, vouchers and bounty quests.

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
        sry and no offend.
        Is there any?I can't remember much but I still remember from lvl 35 dun, I don't get any daru n gold from mystery boxes.
        which level dungeons are you getting from?
        Every dungeon that had mystery box...
        Haha, it's purely badluck on me.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
          Every dungeon that had mystery box...
          Haha, it's purely badluck on me.
          I know every dungeon have mystery box but the rewards are different depending on level.
          Example, we can never get soul crystals from mystery boxes in nether forest(low lvl dungeon).
          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
            I know every dungeon have mystery box but the rewards are different depending on level.
            Example, we can never get soul crystals from mystery boxes in nether forest(low lvl dungeon).
            some experienced player that come from earlier servers on my server saving their skeleton key for legend set(abys run 40 or 50), if you wanna copllect many daru's there wb is the best,farm and wild. btw graveyard have nice daru drops chance (this map have 3* hunted catacomb)
            -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

I believe the gold outputs are purposely designed to be the 'lower class' of prizes from a mystery box. Not every instance of the box will reward the player (greatly).

Comment

There are actually times I get the gold on mystery chest and am happy, it gives me just enough to do that next astral or to open the silver chest. I can't tell you the amount of times I contributed all to guild then got asked to do a run and couldn't even afford to open the silver chest without selling something, normally level 4 crystaloids.. Kinda bank them up to use for quick cash.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

lol
                  Everyone seems to get gold from mystery box once but how comes I havn't yet?
                  must be my luck.

Comment

lvl 50 dng gives gold from mystery for me .. most of the time.. else it gieves city protection or 120 vouchers which is damming

Comment

Working...
                    X