• Show
Clear All

• R26820637
    started a topic Please No more Gold on Mystery

Please No more Gold on Mystery

I hate getting gold or daru on mystery Box, it is a waste of key... zzZZZ

• allariammaih
    replied
    lvl 50 dng gives gold from mystery for me .. most of the time.. else it gieves city protection or 120 vouchers which is damming

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    lol
    Everyone seems to get gold from mystery box once but how comes I havn't yet?
    must be my luck.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    There are actually times I get the gold on mystery chest and am happy, it gives me just enough to do that next astral or to open the silver chest. I can't tell you the amount of times I contributed all to guild then got asked to do a run and couldn't even afford to open the silver chest without selling something, normally level 4 crystaloids.. Kinda bank them up to use for quick cash.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    I believe the gold outputs are purposely designed to be the 'lower class' of prizes from a mystery box. Not every instance of the box will reward the player (greatly).

Leave a comment:

• theIdark
    replied
    Originally posted by chinabig View Post
    I know every dungeon have mystery box but the rewards are different depending on level.
    Example, we can never get soul crystals from mystery boxes in nether forest(low lvl dungeon).
    some experienced player that come from earlier servers on my server saving their skeleton key for legend set(abys run 40 or 50), if you wanna copllect many daru's there wb is the best,farm and wild. btw graveyard have nice daru drops chance (this map have 3* hunted catacomb)

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruise View Post
    Every dungeon that had mystery box...
    Haha, it's purely badluck on me.
    I know every dungeon have mystery box but the rewards are different depending on level.
    Example, we can never get soul crystals from mystery boxes in nether forest(low lvl dungeon).

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by chinabig View Post
    sry and no offend.
    Is there any?I can't remember much but I still remember from lvl 35 dun, I don't get any daru n gold from mystery boxes.
    which level dungeons are you getting from?
    Every dungeon that had mystery box...
    Haha, it's purely badluck on me.

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    i have never gotten daru from mystery box, only gold, city protection,crypt key, vouchers and bounty quests.

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    sry and no offend.
    Is there any?I can't remember much but I still remember from lvl 35 dun, I don't get any daru n gold from mystery boxes.
    which level dungeons are you getting from?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X