patch 1.5 removing summoner attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch 1.5 removing summoner attempts

is there a petition or something we can sign to bring back. It is unfair that higher level were able to do this and that we are only allowed to farm 5 times per run. it will take me a year this way to lvl 60 gear. I will get bored and stop paying before i can get the set.

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
    is there a petition or something we can sign to bring back. It is unfair that higher level were able to do this and that we are only allowed to farm 5 times per run. it will take me a year this way to lvl 60 gear. I will get bored and stop paying before i can get the set.
    hmmmm 3x runs a day thats 6-18 loids a day (theorie comes down to 6-8 loids a day but for all the mathmans in here) on top 5 summons a day thats another 5-10 loids if we take the bare minimum you can get thats 6+5 or 11 loids a day you need 1200 for full set thats around 110 days if youre the most unlucky person on earth further more you can get loids from campaign and no they dont drop much but they do drop so all in all not even close to quarter of a year. In theorie it comes down to 60-90 days for most peeps that do mp each day.

Comment

so what about legend stones? earlier server players could save up keys and get them done all at once in 65 nm summoner, do you expect us to run 65 nm first boss every single day to do 15 time summoner and waste the attempts because no one can pass 65 nm final boss? while the earlier guys do it in one single mp? and 6 months for the set is a big deal considering how many more times we will get killed in cross server bg and arena over the course of the 6 months by those who already have the set. think about it.

when i first started playing this game a few months back, i thought r2 is a company with integrity that values fair-play and respect's player's effort put into the game. now it is apparent that was a false thought. the way this game is managed is no different from so many private servers that doesn't value player's hard work but just a system for milking money

utterly disgusting.

Comment

?

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
        hmmmm 3x runs a day thats 6-18 loids a day (theorie comes down to 6-8 loids a day but for all the mathmans in here) on top 5 summons a day thats another 5-10 loids if we take the bare minimum you can get thats 6+5 or 11 loids a day you need 1200 for full set thats around 110 days if youre the most unlucky person on earth further more you can get loids from campaign and no they dont drop much but they do drop so all in all not even close to quarter of a year. In theorie it comes down to 60-90 days for most peeps that do mp each day.

110 days is give or take still 4 months (ok that is not a year) but this still sucks. I was getting close to catching up to the higher lvl's now I won't be able to do it. i will be lvl 80 before I can get lvl 60 gear. this is beyond ridiculous

Comment

hey honestly 65nm is not how you think it is

Guild:ShtHappens
          Class:Archer
          Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

Comment

On a very stingy count
            1 day - 3 run - 2 boss per run ... u are looking at 6 cystaloid per day
            u nid 1200 crystaloid to make the entire set
            1200 / 6 = 200 days if no keys is used no extra crystaloid is dropped
            150 legend stone x 4 piece equip x 4 piece ring and amulet u nid 1200 legendary stone ( full legendary stone eq )
            6 keys per summoner = 1 stone base 1 crystaloid base
            u nid 7200 keys.
            Have fun ppl its very ugly
            Even without the summoner limit it is still extremely difficult

Heres some rant
            Last time there is 5 mp to do per day
            Now there is 3 promising better drop better exp ( i cant feel it )
            Soon in lastest version of china Wartune its reduce to 1
            If 1 run = 5 summoner
            From our patch it will get reduce from 15 summoner
            to 5 if it is patch later by china wartune
            Last edited by Xeptone; 02-26-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ron1010 View Post
              hey honestly 65nm is not how you think it is
              i know opening summoning for guildies daily

Comment

Some other notes

lvl 6 legend stone = 500 k contribution = 1 stone
                150 stone = 150 x 500 k = 75 Million GOLD !!!!
                A full legend set fuel by just guild shop = 75 m x 8 = 600 Million
                not to mention the limitation of it 5 stone per day
                1200/ 5 = 240 days

Does it get depressing ?

Comment

in the end there will be only few cashers left to play this while all the F2P player quit this unfair bullsht and i wonder how fun will that be...

Comment

stop whining and try it for one time i got my first legendary 60 item way before anyone could get to summoner. how? just plain stuborn endurance put all gold in contribution and get the leg stones from there, farm loids each day in moonevil (yes moon not even temple cause it was to hard)

Comment

ROFL 1 piece ??
                      damn thats depressing while u look at smaller picture while ignoring the larger 1

Comment

is this true .. =(

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                          ROFL 1 piece ??
                          damn thats depressing while u look at smaller picture while ignoring the larger 1
                          lol depressing far from it yeah it took a month for 1 piece but if i didnt do it then i wouldnt have full set of 60 with a couple of being legend wright now so if you look at that big picture you talking about al things start small but end big if you just put enough effort into it

Comment

wow great calculation there...
                            but by the time u manage to get 1 or 2 piece of the full set,, there will be more amazing games than wartune... coz games always comes and go...

Comment

stop whining and try it for one time i got my first legendary 60 item way before anyone could get to summoner. how? just plain stuborn endurance put all gold in contribution and get the leg stones from there, farm loids each day in moonevil (yes moon not even temple cause it was to hard)
                              Stop whining? You quit being a jerk that's what you should do. It isn't impossible but it will take much longer to get the gear you need. Having unlimited summoner runs was a pain to begin with seeing as it was hard to get 100+ keys each day to do runs. Now with limits on them it will take even longer to do so. This was a greed scheme meant for people to stop doing this so they can buy it in the mystery shop. Unless they release the Auction house soon(I highly doubt it will be anytime soon.) no one will be able to get 60 set until 4 months from now and by then they be ready for the 80 set. 80 set probably take at least a half of a year to get it done. That's just for the pve set if you want to make it leg that be even longer.
                              Last edited by Oxykotton; 02-26-2013, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X