patch 1.5 removing summoner attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    He wasn't saying he did the summoner in Moon, Crystaloids drop rather often there even in normal mode. You all are acting like the summoner is the only way you can get anything. It's not. There are other methods and I suggest you take the time to learn about them rather than whining about something you can't change.
    This.

In addition, I can name a few MMOs as well as old RPGs on various systems/consoles where grinding was the norm. Be thankful that it's not as bad as some of the other ones out there.

Comment

With all due respect, I think the "whiners" believe that if enough people call for fairness - rather than a game that would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to fully explore, or a roughly 5-10k usd to play it the way it was meant to be played - that something might change. I don't think anyone complaining has a problem with the actual game. It's fun. It's well-designed for the most part.

The problem lies in price gouging. Make it fairly priced and you can make an equal amount of money because there's a higher base of paying customers, or more people willing to spend more. The way it's done right now, hard core payers are more like investors, and people selling the product have no concept of fair exchange. The Chinese version gives 150k balens for $20? ours is 150k balens for $1500. To ignore the obvious is a huge fail. The "whiners" cannot find a logical reason for this and so complain.

China's currency versus American, licensing and running costs for this game could not possibly warrant the 7500% increase in cost. It's more like 15000% increase since everything in china costs half as many balens. Nobody in their right minds would expect it to be 1:1 but the way things are right now are surely obviously ridiculous, even to the devil's advocates here. The publishers of this game make this whole thing seem more like a sociological/psychological experiment on game addiction and a statistical analysis on how desperate people can become to spend a mortgage's worth on a (lol) flash game. Profit would be relatively equal if they lowered cost, since there is little-to-no difference in the amount of service or work required to provide the game relative to the cost of its items.
      Last edited by Windheim; 02-27-2013, 10:55 PM. Reason: typo on the word "way" (wat)
      Beyron | Empire
      69 Mage
      Kongregate S-5

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        This.

In addition, I can name a few MMOs as well as old RPGs on various systems/consoles where grinding was the norm. Be thankful that it's not as bad as some of the other ones out there.
        Grinding is fine but grinding for 4+months or one set. Idk what else game has that garbage. We shouldn't be grinding that much. Sets should come withing the first 5 levels of that particular set. Meaning if you are level 60 it shouldn't take you pass lvl 65 to get that 60 pve gear.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          This.

Well good news for us, lvl 70 dungeon has no summoner, let's see you grind 4 years for lvl 70 set.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

even if it take 2 years to get the lv 60 set, i wouldn't whine if not for the fact that some people already got it easy and get the set in 3 months with unlimited summoner. some people just don't (or refuse) to see the point.

Comment

hmmm I agree with you ppl..I just do 2oo legendary stone in 6 hours...I invite all my friends to summon for fun or not...but...that was for unlimited summon...now...is a litlle bit ****
              and btw..I am curious who beat in 65 mpd miniboss...and what is the requirements..MDEf PDEF atak endurance, ty

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                well i bet he already got his full set from unlimited runs in dt summoner, thats why he's all happy and satisfied that we can't get it easy anymore lol. if he didn't get his set yet i bet he'd have joined us whining too over this unfair bullsheet.
                I'll take that bet. I run mps with oxy daily and know for a fact he is about 1/2 way to obtaining enough loids for his 60 set.

Your assumptions make you look dumb.

Comment

Working...
                X