Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Just a quick suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick suggestion

With guild cooldown, would it be possible to turn it into multiple people spending balens. Be good for R2 since more mids would keep buying, and you wouldn't need one big balenor anymore. Honestly who can afford cooldown by themselves after guild level 8. If all members of the guild could put balens into the cooldown, R2 would get the balens they want for it, and more players would have to recharge, do to spending their lower amounts of balens to cooldown faster. Just a thought, but it is worth asking about.

I don't like how everything requires the use of Balens in this game, but your post makes sense.
    Morganna
    Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
    Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

This has been suggested numerous times. Gotta admit, it makes sense - as well as this keeping the desired spending motif agoin'.

Comment

I thought (once upon a time) that if people donated Balens to the Guild, it could be used for cooldowns. To me, this would make more sense (rather than simply buying out the CD time) and justify actually contibuting Balens to the Guild - let me see, 50 Balens = 10 contribution OR 50 Balens in Gold Alchemy (for me at this point 72K old) = 72 contribution. I'll throw my Balens into Gold as need be.
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

I'd like to see it but if the donation to the guild is part of it, there needs to be a big change in the way balens are calculated just as Rex said.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
          X