hmm archers please look at me and suggest what else i need to do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm archers please look at me and suggest what else i need to do

Please check my stats and tll me what i can do better?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 53.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	409.9 KB
ID:	1734563

stop spending on int boost and charisma get up power boost and endurance save up refines for 55 pvp set etc

Comment

got all lvl 55 set to +18 and refined them so that they have power and def atleast .. managed to slot all lvl 55 gears to 2 gems each and working on geting 3 slots on rings and jewelry .. have crusader rank and horse to go by along with rein deer .. i am non cashier.. and have lvl 5 patk gems on all gears and lvl 5 pdef and lvl 4-5 mdef gems.. where possible... working on getting enuff crypt tokens ( have 2k now)for dark horse can;t spend balens can;t get balens as surveys and other stuff dont work in my country ..

Comment

You've got a solid build. I'd quit investing in intellect, not sure why you did at all and hold off on charisma until you have Power and Armor maxed out for sure.

Comment

I would get rid of determination astro and go with goddess (use determ in WB tho)......and if you have int as part of your extra stats you need to refine them and get rid of it for anything else really except Charisma...what gems are you using?

Comment

I wouldn't get rid of determination but rather the PDEF astral and use Goddess Blessing instead unless you know you are going against someone who is PDEF heavy (MP dungeons for example). Refine till you get Power/Armor/ and crit in your gear (and endurance if you are lucky). Focus gems on PATK, PDEF, MDEF, and Crit in that order.

Comment

i couldnt disagree more...crit is by far the most overrated stat for an archer...the snipe astro is fine...his defense is pretty weak....keep all your def astros, and get rid of any crit gems you got in and go all defense...believe me...I changed to my spec a month ago and have been far better off....but its just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
                i couldnt disagree more...crit is by far the most overrated stat for an archer...the snipe astro is fine...his defense is pretty weak....keep all your def astros, and get rid of any crit gems you got in and go all defense...believe me...I changed to my spec a month ago and have been far better off....but its just my opinion
                Yea i faced you in arena and you are tanking as hell lol.

Comment

i got patk lvl5 - 8 gems.. pdef lvl 5 -4 . mdef lvl5 -1 lvl4 -3 ( i can make those rest into lvl 5 to increase mdef)..
                  Holy skil lvl 9.. scrutiny - lvl 1, and stealth lvl -1

I invested into intellect to improve my mdef stat to clear catacombs.. i did cata 100 at lvl 52 with full pots and scrolls. I stopped investing into charisma and intellect.. my guild will reach lvl 10 skill tree in few days and i can up my rest of the guild skills but that is gonna take lot of time.

godess astral i keep changing depending on where i am playing.. at cata boss i remove pdef and put it on.. if in the dung we dont have knight then def astrals stay .. else .. pdef goes and godess stays.. In arena most of the times i take out pdef again depends on composition.. if i have 2 mages, 2 archers then pdef stays if i have one knght, 2 knights then godess stays .. in bg though i keep both pdef and mdef..

i got another 3 socket rods but used them on lvl 55 gear i ma trying to get sokcet rods through wheel ..my guild has spin lvl 7 so i spend around 420k gold every day every day on wheel .

The problem for me is i cannot do every boss as timings are real problem.. for me the first boss starts in the afternoon at 4:30 second at 9:30 and last at early morning 3:30Am. i usually do the middle one after reach home .. or at times if participate in bg do the last one.. and dungeons apart from sundays i usually do not get to complete every one of them

yea i got power, endurance, defense combo on 5 gears and rest i have power and def combo.. along with other stats..( all for lvl 55 gear and lvl 50 jewlery). from now i will try to improve each gear for improved stats .. hope i can get them.

I am trying to get goddess blessing to lvl 4-5 and pdef astral to lvl -5 working on it now .

I keep wondering if dodge astral is better bet than godess .. i keep seeing ppl getting one hit neutralized in every battle and if i am (un) lucky enuff draw the ddoge twice doing 1 damage.. it usually kills me in even battle .. Any suggestions?

Comment

please can u post ur stats so that I an check on what i can do better?

Comment

Working...
                    X