Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BG need builds frome ground again and remove buff or take away honors losse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG need builds frome ground again and remove buff or take away honors losse

BG need to build frome ground again, i run today alot of bg turns and kill must of everybody fast and alot of times.

Everytime them die inside of bg them earn a 10% buff.

After i have kill a knight at my archer alot of time, he run to me attack me me for sure a 100% buff i use rage run and draw DS skill in to him he lose maby 100 HP.

So its ends that i die and lose 400 honors alot of times today dosent earn some honors today becouse of buff.

Killing part in bg should count becouse of: Skilled people some use tatical, runes like Guradian as protection at knitght and wen you should use them and like that and you gear.

But in BG dosent matter if you spend one billions balans at you gear and use runes you never coming kill another people some have a 100% buff.
    This is very stupid remove the ******* buff and learn people to play tatical and upgrade you gear or him some die frome a buffed people should not lose honors.

For its not fair lose honors becouse of a buff man earn /e time man die.

Thiss buff dosent make a fair balance with people its only ends for or later man coming die if man keep kill him so he earn for hige buff %
    Last edited by dwmedia; 02-26-2013, 04:11 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Wait... what?!

The Dryads blessing is there so 'lowbies' that are farmed by big bullies (like you, apparently), eventually stand a chance to ppl like you. And now the bully starts to whine?!

wow...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Wait... what?!

The Dryads blessing is there so 'lowbies' that are farmed by big bullies (like you, apparently), eventually stand a chance to ppl like you. And now the bully starts to whine?!

wow...
      People want it all.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        People want it all.
        Yeah, I'm still waiting for my real life Unicorn that craps bacon and farts rainbows... What do you still want, KE?

Comment

lols... unlucky... next time don't pwn the noobs and expect to keep beating them... ^_^
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            Yeah, I'm still waiting for my real life Unicorn that craps bacon and farts rainbows... What do you still want, KE?
            I want world peace.

Comment

topik starter must go out to his window
              Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Don't bully and this won't happen. If you are a bully though and keep going at it. Then be smart and learn to run away when they have dryad. Make them hit someone else and lose there dryad first.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  Don't bully and this won't happen. If you are a bully though and keep going at it. Then be smart and learn to run away when they have dryad. Make them hit someone else and lose there dryad first.
                  I want world peace.
                  People want it all.
                  BETTER PLAY BARBIE THEN FOR WORLD PEACE.THIS IS WARtune man.LoL

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  BG need to build frome ground again, i run today alot of bg turns and kill must of everybody fast and alot of times.

Everytime them die inside of bg them earn a 10% buff.

After i have kill a knight at my archer alot of time, he run to me attack me me for sure a 100% buff i use rage run and draw DS skill in to him he lose maby 100 HP.

So its ends that i die and lose 400 honors alot of times today dosent earn some honors today becouse of buff.

Killing part in bg should count becouse of: Skilled people some use tatical, runes like Guradian as protection at knitght and wen you should use them and like that and you gear.

But in BG dosent matter if you spend one billions balans at you gear and use runes you never coming kill another people some have a 100% buff.
                  This is very stupid remove the ******* buff and learn people to play tatical and upgrade you gear or him some die frome a buffed people should not lose honors.

For its not fair lose honors becouse of a buff man earn /e time man die.

Thiss buff dosent make a fair balance with people its only ends for or later man coming die if man keep kill him so he earn for hige buff %

Comment

Originally posted by tenama View Post
                    BETTER PLAY BARBIE THEN FOR WORLD PEACE.THIS IS WARtune man.LoL
                    You missed the sarcasm.

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    ... If you are a bully though and keep going at it. Then be smart and learn to run away when they have dryad. Make them hit someone else and lose there dryad first.
                    This.

Comment

LOOL i hunt 55 geared people i take everybody i can find dosent matter that for lvl them have.

A lvl 55 kniths is hard to kill if them have a hige buff.

What should i do pick chest or in BG and get 2 honors lool.
                      I just PVP frome start to end.

and i dosent take noobs only.

But is becouse am Knight Crusander close to it. And die frome another Crusanders But still have 20-30k more honors you lose lot.
                      is not my wrong i normal take 2-3k honors everyday normaly. And lvl my honors fast.

I just go to attack even with people i know i coming lose i just take people some is closer to me.
                      Last edited by dwmedia; 02-27-2013, 06:47 AM.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        But is becouse am Knight Crusander close to it. And die frome another Crusanders But still have 20-30k more honors you lose lot.
                        is not my wrong i normal take 2-3k honors everyday normaly. And lvl my honors fast.
                        Let me get this straight - you earned Knight Crusader rank and you're upset about losing? Something smells fishy here.

I will build rage in hopeless fights (you know, the ones where the Angels or Knights are the same level as me) and prepare to kick the **** out of the first high level dumbass who sees me as an easy target. Case in point, I had one guy who came at me a few times and I just built up rage - he came at me again with 2/3rds hit points (since I was only doing light damage from lightning attacks) and I crushed him - cost him high honour loss (400 minimum) and got a huge chunk for myself. That's me being my form of strategic.

Nice thing was after beating him, he sent me a message in Current Chat praising me on a good fight - he took his lumps like a man as I saw it. Something you need to learn to do.

You're a Knight Crusader - you can't tell me you got there winning every single fight you had because if you did, then it seems pretty likely you did it ganking lowbies. And if you're going after non-Crusaders, expect to get your *** handed to you on occasion by someone who plays it sly like me.
                        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                        Kabam Server 1 - US West
                        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Guild: Saga

Comment

Only gripes I have is players with higher br than me and because they have much less honor beat me I still lose a ton. If I barely beat a player I get same amount of honor if I 1 shot someone else still in 35 gear. This makes no sense to me and encourages us to gank lowbies so I hope one day this changes so honor amount is not the only thing contributing to this. The new brackets should alleviate this problem a ton though, and encourage players to slow level so their gear doesn't fall behind their level.

I am Elite Crusader and occasionally I will lose to someone but I just praise them for a good fight as the game is working as intended and they beat me fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                            Only gripes I have is players with higher br than me and because they have much less honor beat me I still lose a ton. If I barely beat a player I get same amount of honor if I 1 shot someone else still in 35 gear. This makes no sense to me and encourages us to gank lowbies so I hope one day this changes so honor amount is not the only thing contributing to this. The new brackets should alleviate this problem a ton though, and encourage players to slow level so their gear doesn't fall behind their level.

I am Elite Crusader and occasionally I will lose to someone but I just praise them for a good fight as the game is working as intended and they beat me fairly.
                            well, as of Patch 1.5 there is no farming lowbies. Everyone is similar in level, rank and somewhat BR... eat or be eaten. Only issue seems to be you lose more honor than you gain. I beat an Elite Crusader (I am Crusader) and only got 10 honor o.O while if I lose to someone same rank I lost 200 honor. (Im VIP 7) So something doesn't sound quite right.
                            S1 Temple of Ibalize
                            Vixeness aka Vixi
                            Mage and Lap Kitteh
                            Guild: Havoc

Comment

Its not like people gets dryad on guildies to then hunt higher rank for honor uh

Comment

Working...
                              X