Suggestions about skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions about skills

Now skill system is too poor. We have only 5 slots for skills and 1 for holy seal. But on higher lvls ppl learn a lot of skills. And want to use some rarely used skills in different situations. But there no slots for them on skill bar. So i suggest to increase skill bar capacity t0 7-8 skills. With 8 skills on skill bar ppl no need to remove some skills from their bar and add other for pve and can use some interesting and different tactics in pvp.
    Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
    Now skill system is too poor. We have only 5 slots for skills and 1 for holy seal. But on higher lvls ppl learn a lot of skills. And want to use some rarely used skills in different situations. But there no slots for them on skill bar. So i suggest to increase skill bar capacity t0 7-8 skills. With 8 skills on skill bar ppl no need to remove some skills from their bar and add other for pve and can use some interesting and different tactics in pvp.
    I agree with u but i think +one bar skill is enough

Comment

I think the point of limiting skills in the bar is to force you to choose. Can't have it all.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        I think the point of limiting skills in the bar is to force you to choose. Can't have it all.
        yeah u cant have it all,but can have 1 more,right??LL

Comment

other skills function is to act as a booster bonus for a principal skill, the only one you really use is holy seal
          The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Lucky right as always. 5 skills on skill bar force u to replace szkills for every event - wb, mp, bg, gb. This is same kind of **** like old astral system when u need to sell green astrals manually

Comment

I used to make this same argument months ago. It was hard for knights till some of our skills got obsolete. 5 skill slots are good enough. As someone once said (not verbatim mind you) this isn't a "smash-your-face-into-the-keyboard-game." The strategy part of this game is figuring out what skills are needed and when they are needed.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by triusi5 View Post
                Lucky right as always. 5 skills on skill bar force u to replace szkills for every event - wb, mp, bg, gb. This is same kind of **** like old astral system when u need to sell green astrals manually
                With double tree, I only have to click one button to switch... and it's not often I have to do that either.

Comment

i agree, 1-2 more!

Comment

Guys... it's a strategy game. Skill choice is part of the strategy.
                    E314
                    Armor Games - S2
                    Lv 65
                    FairyTail

Comment

Working...
                    X