Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choices!!

Heya!!

Well as the title says, the piggy quest ends soon and im like 17 petals away, 14 with the ones from tomorrow but what i wanna ask (specially the ppl that got clothes already) for advice:

Right now i might have enough balens for the petals i need but seeing the clothes give starting rage my question is: would be better to save those
    balens to get at least the lv1 or 2 clothes instead of the pig?? i make balens thru the free offers and it takes me a good while to get em stocked so i wanna do the best choice in the long run and even if i want the piggy, i might lead to the clothes if more experienced ppl give me their opinnions ^^

Thanks!

While reading, i have seen that some people say Clothes rage do not stack with current armor, but i can't be sure of that. But personally i would get the piggy if you dont mind spending real money on it.
    Morganna
    Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
    Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
      Heya!!

Well as the title says, the piggy quest ends soon and im like 17 petals away, 14 with the ones from tomorrow but what i wanna ask (specially the ppl that got clothes already) for advice:

Right now i might have enough balens for the petals i need but seeing the clothes give starting rage my question is: would be better to save those
      balens to get at least the lv1 or 2 clothes instead of the pig?? i make balens thru the free offers and it takes me a good while to get em stocked so i wanna do the best choice in the long run and even if i want the piggy, i might lead to the clothes if more experienced ppl give me their opinnions ^^

Thanks!
      If R2 extends the events until the 8th like they are on WT, you may have both.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        awww, then that would mean I gave up on the pig a few days to early. I exchanged by petals 2 days ago since there were no new word on events and i was no where near the amount needed for the pig.

Comment

the clothes initial rage boost would be good for those who have the pve armor

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            http://www.************/news/wartune-...nge-event.html

That says only the Exchange and the Rose Box sale is being extended, not the events.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
              http://www.************/news/wartune-...nge-event.html

That says only the Exchange and the Rose Box sale is being extended, not the events.
              Yes, I made an error. Jumped a little fast.

Comment

Dont wanna spend money since im a bit tight atm (just pay VIP and that's it) so that's why i was wondering btw the 2 options (since i can just get 1).

Piggy stats are ok and looks nice but the clothes starting rage (along with my lv55PVP set) would be really really good in 3vs3 DA, single duel and BG (basically letting me start the rof > meteor combo every time).

Help me out!

Comment

Working...
                X