replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    This is a case of "Damn if you do, damn if you don't."
    Don't forget, "Damn YOU period, you farkin' mods." :3

Leave a comment:

• R23209055
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    another money scheme just like the key sale. Now i know there game they play and this won't happen again. Now I know what they do. They make ppl panic about something then release something or extend something once everyone emptied there pockets.
    hmm I dont find the key pack to bad. Putting aside the skel keys, it also comes with a crypt key. So ur essentially getting the crypt key at a lower price.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    This is a case of "Damn if you do, damn if you don't."

Leave a comment:

• Arintal
    replied
    and i spent all petals today on kyanite lol

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    See? This is what I stated before. Modifying the rules of an event will make some players angry but satisfy others. I'm gathering they did this due to the patch problems.

This also tells people to hold onto the event items until the activities are truly over. I do feel bad for the players that dumped the petals when close to achieving the mount.

Can't please them all. :P
    Its not bc of patch problems. This was planned from the beginning. A money scheme justlike key pack sale.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
    Even if they did its dumb. They already announced when they were going to stop so people already had it in their minds that no point saving for piggy. Will just make more players even angrier.
    See? This is what I stated before. Modifying the rules of an event will make some players angry but satisfy others. I'm gathering they did this due to the patch problems.

This also tells people to hold onto the event items until the activities are truly over. I do feel bad for the players that dumped the petals when close to achieving the mount.

Can't please them all. :P

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
    Even if they did its dumb. They already announced when they were going to stop so people already had it in their minds that no point saving for piggy. Will just make more players even angrier.
    another money scheme just like the key sale. Now i know there game they play and this won't happen again. Now I know what they do. They make ppl panic about something then release something or extend something once everyone emptied there pockets.

Leave a comment:

• Moriganna
    replied
    Wartune(.com) looks as if they EXTENDED the petal event to March 8th. Congrats if they bring it over to R2. This should be music to every free-player's ears.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Wartune(.com) looks as if they EXTENDED the petal event to March 8th. Congrats if they bring it over to R2. This should be music to every free-player's ears.
    Are you freaking kidding me T.T Why do they do these stupid notices so late in the game. I just used all my petals for kyanite since the event ends tmrw. Sigh. yes I know it is my fault for not waiting another day but this is pretty dumb that they wait till the last min to extend the event.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X