This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extension of Rose Petal Event and Subseqent Turn-In

Wartune(.com) looks as if they EXTENDED the petal event to March 8th. Congrats if they bring it over to R2. This should be music to every free-player's ears.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-26-2013, 07:25 PM.

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Wartune(.com) looks as if they EXTENDED the petal event to March 8th. Congrats if they bring it over to R2. This should be music to every free-player's ears.
    Are you freaking kidding me T.T Why do they do these stupid notices so late in the game. I just used all my petals for kyanite since the event ends tmrw. Sigh. yes I know it is my fault for not waiting another day but this is pretty dumb that they wait till the last min to extend the event.

Comment

Even if they did its dumb. They already announced when they were going to stop so people already had it in their minds that no point saving for piggy. Will just make more players even angrier.
      Morganna
      Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
      Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
        Even if they did its dumb. They already announced when they were going to stop so people already had it in their minds that no point saving for piggy. Will just make more players even angrier.
        another money scheme just like the key sale. Now i know there game they play and this won't happen again. Now I know what they do. They make ppl panic about something then release something or extend something once everyone emptied there pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
          See? This is what I stated before. Modifying the rules of an event will make some players angry but satisfy others. I'm gathering they did this due to the patch problems.

This also tells people to hold onto the event items until the activities are truly over. I do feel bad for the players that dumped the petals when close to achieving the mount.

Can't please them all. :P

Comment

See? This is what I stated before. Modifying the rules of an event will make some players angry but satisfy others. I'm gathering they did this due to the patch problems.

This also tells people to hold onto the event items until the activities are truly over. I do feel bad for the players that dumped the petals when close to achieving the mount.

Can't please them all. :P
            Its not bc of patch problems. This was planned from the beginning. A money scheme justlike key pack sale.

Comment

and i spent all petals today on kyanite lol

Comment

This is a case of "Damn if you do, damn if you don't."
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  another money scheme just like the key sale. Now i know there game they play and this won't happen again. Now I know what they do. They make ppl panic about something then release something or extend something once everyone emptied there pockets.
                  hmm I dont find the key pack to bad. Putting aside the skel keys, it also comes with a crypt key. So ur essentially getting the crypt key at a lower price.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    This is a case of "Damn if you do, damn if you don't."
                    Don't forget, "Damn YOU period, you farkin' mods." :3

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                      hmm I dont find the key pack to bad. Putting aside the skel keys, it also comes with a crypt key. So ur essentially getting the crypt key at a lower price.
                      That's not the point. The reason why it was bad isn't bc the key pack. The key pack is a great deal dont get me wrong. The scheme is that they did this right when people started to complain about limited summons. A poster here explained it. Now I see R2 games they play with us and this won't happen again. Ill make sure im almost 1 step ahead of them now. Thing makes me upset the most is I had a feeling from the beginning of this pig event that either they will extend it or give out more quests to do, and I still didn't follow my gut feeling. I decided to listen to the majority of people and just use the petals since it didn't see any type of light down the tunnel coming anytime soon.

Comment

That's not the point. The reason why it was bad isn't bc the key pack. The key pack is a great deal dont get me wrong. The scheme is that they did this right when people started to complain about limited summons. A poster here explained it. Now I see R2 games they play with us and this won't happen again. Ill make sure im almost 1 step ahead of them now. Thing makes me upset the most is I had a feeling from the beginning of this pig event that either they will extend it or give out more quests to do, and I still didn't follow my gut feeling. I decided to listen to the majority of people and just use the petals since it didn't see any type of light down the tunnel coming anytime soon.
                        I made a mistake once for my mysterious resources. My guildmate told me to sell it (I had 12 of them) and I sold them for 10k gold each, and got a total of 120k gold. Now, you can exchange them for 100k each (1.2mil total). I "lost" about 1mil, and was upset about it but I wouldn't blame R2... (and I'm saying this because I'm a forum mod -- I'm not paid by them).
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          I made a mistake once for my mysterious resources. My guildmate told me to sell it (I had 12 of them) and I sold them for 10k gold each, and got a total of 120k gold. Now, you can exchange them for 100k each (1.2mil total). I "lost" about 1mil, and was upset about it but I wouldn't blame R2... (and I'm saying this because I'm a forum mod -- I'm not paid by them).
                          Extending is fine but they shouldn't wait till the last min to do so. At least give it a few days notice or something. Waiting to the very last min just screams out greed and scheme.

Comment

hey it looks like only the rose box and the pig exchange part is extended not for the free player its only extended for people to buy more boxes

The Rose Box and Piggy Exchange event should be ended on 27th, Feb, the

day of 1.51 new version update. For your better enjoyment of these two eve-

nts, we decided to extend these two events to 24:00 8th, Mar, server time.

Plz note this and continue your enjoyment.

Thank you for your support to our game.

Wartune Team
                            Last edited by lance137; 02-26-2013, 07:54 PM.
                            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

I'm not sure if I "buy" that explanation (see what I did there? :P).

You can look at events in both a positive and negative light. I mean, what can they do to appease you with respect to the February events/pig mount? I don't think they *can* at this point (according to your sentiment) and so the resulting harsh posts began. Can you honestly state that this was planned in advance? I sure as hell can't.

I still hold true to the rationale of, "the patch kind of effed over certain servers so to make amends let's extend events by *9* days". 9 days @ 3 petals per day (assuming this is true extension) adds 27 petals (-2 for the maintenance likely). That's 25 to 27 petals for a delay. That's a HUGE chunk. In fact, it's so large that free players now have the opportunity to get the mount. In a convoluted sort of way, one could say, "thank God for the problems of the patch"... that is, if you cared for the mount.

Comment

Working...
                              X