Quitting, and why.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting, and why.

I've only been playing Wartune for a little over two months. In that time I've made a few friends, and met people that I'd love to stay in contact with. However, just reading these forums is enough to make me want to quit. The mods don't care about what people say, and delete topics, make personal attacks on people who complain about the game (yes I'm speaking of FarFallen), and come right out and say that they're ignoring posts. Really? Why would any of us want to continue playing/paying here? I'm not much of a "pay to win" player. I prefer games that allow you to level your character and still be a force to be feared without paying, and yes, there are games like that out there. From this point on R2 will not be getting any more money from me, and hopefully there will be enough of you to get tired of it as well, that maybe they'll see what's going on and whether they have control over what content is added or not, they'll try to convince the Developers that it's not in the player's best interest (thus the game's best interest) to continue doing what's been done these last couple of weeks.

This game as turned from something that I used to obsess about, into something that I'm only around for the people I've met here. However, with them leaving too I have no reason to stay here. Whether or not this gets deleted like others I've seen on here or not, doesn't matter. Because if it does, someone will see, and someone will know that the Powers That Be don't care, as long as they get your money. Have fun playing this game if you don't mind never being near the top because you don't have enough money to make your character "the very best".
    Last edited by CondorHero; 02-26-2013, 07:24 PM. Reason: Remove info for other games.

I did not delete the posts started by FarFallen and vets_dethmatic‎ but merely left it hidden as it is to be reviewed by MemoryLane.
    It started off fine but turned into verbal attacks on each other (players with differing views), and culminated with players telling each other of other games they play. Personally, it is fine with me (as a forum-reader) but it is against policies, so I have to put a stop to it.

I have seldom launched into personal attacks on players and try to be helpful with my knowledge of the game. But forum moderators are humans as well, and at times you get really tired of all those whiny threads and people attacking you but you aren't supposed to "fight" back. I ignore posts like this usually but sometimes it gets on your nerves.

Finally, now I have to edit your posts to remove your "feedback" on other games.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol deleted another 1 of my posts...what happened to freedom of speech

Comment

Originally posted by haverster View Post
        Your "freedom" to post is governed by these laws: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i didnt curse use imapporiate words or anything all i posted was about r2s greed

Comment

they are greedy, i know alot of cashi players who gonna quit and i maybe quit to

Comment

be careful u talk like that n they delete ur posts..lol

Comment

1.5 patch was released to bring out new excitement for all the players of wartune, however i'm very disappointed on clothing system that's been included to the said patch.
                light cashier or non cashier players will be owned by the hard cashier through upgrading and upgrading and upgrading their set to the fullest, leaving behind other whose not like them..So the reason why they put the socket rod in the altar was said to be fair, the reason why they put voucher on wb was also to somehow the light / noncashier could cope up with baleners, and leg stone on shop was also the same reason BUT this clothing system will encourage the noncashier / light cashier player to quit or minimize their gametime (resulting to bad future) because the essence of balance and enjoyment of playing game will be lost.
                Correct me If i'm wrong, it just merely my insight to this coming patch.

Comment

i didnt curse use imapporiate words or anything all i posted was about r2s greed
                  be careful u talk like that n they delete ur posts..lol
                  As Mem said, you're on R2's site. Full freedom of speech doesn't apply here.

Comment

I was a VIP. Not anymore. I am basically only logging onto this game, at this point, to see how many more of my guildies will be packing up and leaving. So far, it seems like all the major players will be leaving or have already left.

If R2 was going for complete shut down of this game they did an awesome job!

Comment

Keep your account incase they kill this game and 7Road gives the contract to another company.

Comment

hey2... all thread about ILLEGAL BALLENS has been closed to xD

I swear that they are still selling in the outsite there. cut off my tongue if i wrong.

If u promised not closed my thread, i will post all my SS on this forum hehe =P sent ticket is like talk to wall.
                        Last edited by Hebihime; 02-27-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

bye2 all moderator, iam quit allready. just want bump2 the good thread hahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            As Mem said, you're on R2's site. Full freedom of speech doesn't apply here.

Actually you as so far from the truth that it hurts...

Freedom of speech applies everywhere but there is a catch...

You have the right to speak. You don't have the right to a forum in which to present that speech.
                            You are welcome to provide your own, but if you're using somebody else's forum, they have every right to shut you down if they don't like what you're saying. Nobody is obligated to help you distribute your speech. Nobody is obligated to make sure that people hear your speech.

So R2 and these forums do have the right to censor or remove any posting that they wish!!
                            Last edited by R23600073; 03-01-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Guys R2 is not the only company who licensed this 7ROADS's game
                              The original game has normal prices and its ballanced very well. Easy to play and have fun.
                              R2 decided to implement all pathes in the way they could have drilled in our wallets heavily. I saw a game from different licensee which is 50% cheaper and now on patch 1.2
                              So if you MUST play this game, move there.

I bet we will have the original game in full strenght too some day but I dont know who will wait and play when even to survive to the second half of the same patch costs so much...
                              Who cares then about the possibility of getting some hardcore stuff by hard free playing?
                              Who would care anymore when they were so nasty not to inform us that buying frenzy is not necessary because of the spire feature in the next batches of the 1.5 patch?
                              Greed killed the game and if almost everybody say it, mods should not trivialize it
                              Last edited by LordRaider; 03-03-2013, 06:41 PM. Reason: typo mistake

Comment

Working...
                              X