Quitting, and why.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    As Mem said, you're on R2's site. Full freedom of speech doesn't apply here.
    Be aware that no any companys internal rule stands above the free competition laws. There is not even written which court would have the jurisdiction if someone got frenzy. If other licensee of this game sued R2 for deleting posts talking about their products, the owner can loose.
    Danger games are necessary to be played carefully; we are not in China.
    Last edited by LordRaider; 03-03-2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

it's maybe because mny of the players have already useing unlimited balens
      Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
      IGN: PaperHeart
      Guild: Valhalla
      Character: Knight
      Level: 64
      "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

I havent heard of any unlimited feature or really functioning hack, so I deem this as a rumor only. I only know about exploitation of some bugs or holes, but nothing about unlimited stuff

Comment

Originally posted by R23600073 View Post
          Actually you as so far from the truth that it hurts...

Freedom of speech applies everywhere but there is a catch...

You have the right to speak. You don't have the right to a forum in which to present that speech.
          You are welcome to provide your own, but if you're using somebody else's forum, they have every right to shut you down if they don't like what you're saying. Nobody is obligated to help you distribute your speech. Nobody is obligated to make sure that people hear your speech.

So R2 and these forums do have the right to censor or remove any posting that they wish!!
          How am I far off? I said "full freedom of speech". You disagreed... and a few sentences later *agreed* with me.

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
            Be aware that no any companys internal rule stands above the free competition laws. There is not even written which court would have the jurisdiction if someone got frenzy. If other licensor of this game sued R2 for deleting posts talking about their products, the owner can loose.
            Danger games are necessary to be played carefully; we are not in China.
            No way. You are on a company's forum. If they want to delete every even numbered post on the whole forum, they can do so. There is no standing to insist that your posts should remain.

The real power someone has is to post *outside* of the forum. There is no legal wherewithal to have those posts/blogs/++ removed. You just cannot post any old thing *here*.

Comment

I agree i used to like playing this game. It has gotten to the point where you have to be a top dog or in a top dog guild to get anywhere.The guild battle entry rules are an example.You have no chance of getting people to join your guild to get your BR up if you cant GB. My guild are ranked 11th in guild strength. Cant get people to join because of stupid patches. I doubt i will renew my V I P .

Comment

Originally posted by Dravvin View Post
                I've only been playing Wartune for a little over two months. In that time I've made a few friends, and met people that I'd love to stay in contact with. However, just reading these forums is enough to make me want to quit. The mods don't care about what people say, and delete topics, make personal attacks on people who complain about the game (yes I'm speaking of FarFallen), and come right out and say that they're ignoring posts. Really? Why would any of us want to continue playing/paying here? I'm not much of a "pay to win" player. I prefer games that allow you to level your character and still be a force to be feared without paying, and yes, there are games like that out there. From this point on R2 will not be getting any more money from me, and hopefully there will be enough of you to get tired of it as well, that maybe they'll see what's going on and whether they have control over what content is added or not, they'll try to convince the Developers that it's not in the player's best interest (thus the game's best interest) to continue doing what's been done these last couple of weeks.

This game as turned from something that I used to obsess about, into something that I'm only around for the people I've met here. However, with them leaving too I have no reason to stay here. Whether or not this gets deleted like others I've seen on here or not, doesn't matter. Because if it does, someone will see, and someone will know that the Powers That Be don't care, as long as they get your money. Have fun playing this game if you don't mind never being near the top because you don't have enough money to make your character "the very best".
                *sigh* This post is the very reason why I've more or less avoided the forums in this game until recently. I was the senior forum moderator for another game through Facebook. You want to talk about an unbalanced war game? Let's talk about someone having enough cash to make their level 29 absolutely destroy a level 800. The lower levels and their armies can obtain the same gear, there are no level restrictions. Cashers, exploiters, sandbaggers, and outright cheaters right out in the open with absolutely no bans in sight and the devs plain won't fix it. They "don't have the recources available to pursue cheaters and continue bringing new releases to the game". Premium equipment comes at a premium price and I honestly don't believe anyone deserves a free ride. Yes cashers will beat a non-casher most of the time. They have the means/willingness to spend. Non-cashers can still be and are still very competitive if they play right. I personally find it annoying as hell to see people acting like they're entitled to something for being here. No one made you come here. No one can make you stay. It's entirely your decision. Being a long time (and extremely well known player from another game), I'm here to tell you that the grass ISN"T greener on the other side. If you honestly wanted to quit, you would've likely just walked away having only 5 forum posts in all here. I'm thinking this is more a drama seeking "look at me" thread looking for sympathy. I don't mean to come off as a troll but this game is as much strategy in building your toon as it is patience. I was lucky to get in a great guild full of people ready and willing to help and encourage me to get stronger. I'm thinking if you put the time into your toon that you wasted whining here in a senseless ragequit, you'd already be on the road to getting stronger. Just my thoughts....

*edit* It appears I made too much sense.
                Last edited by Greithoth; 03-03-2013, 11:00 PM.

Comment

actually the grass IS greener, because we know original game

Comment

bye

-1 whiners 999 to go

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
                      actually the grass IS greener, because we know original game
                      Sorry to sound callous but if you were REALLY going to leave, you'd probably be being far less dramatic about it. If you're only here for attention, good luck. You've managed to make yourself look like a tool. I went through something similar in another game I played for 3 years. No rage quit, no drama. When it was time, I left.

Comment

Working...
                      X