Some more thoughts on Patch part 1.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more thoughts on Patch part 1.

The big things have been talked about.. clothing, jaguar, pick and choose astrals to sell. Little things haven't been but they do make it a bit more interesting.

I love the use keys as you blitz option. No more walking maps hoping for the elusive crypt key.

I dislike the removal of your icons from your life bar to the above your skill bar. Got confusing as I used a knight this time and kept casting reflect thinking it was already worn off. haven't paid much attention to it yet to see if when dungeon bosses buff up it goes elsewhere or not.

I really dislike the removal of the quest scroll from the menu bar and having to click on the Quest Tracker to see where you are and grab rewards. It is especially annoying when in group duels and trying to keep track of what you need for quests.

I like the emotes, I dislike the spamming of emotes.

I do like the access to crypt shop while in catacombs so if you need a scroll to help on a particular boss you don't have to lose your rage to go get it.

For the records you can still use the hotkey L to bring up the quest log but it's still better on the bar IMO.
    Last edited by Serrin; 02-27-2013, 01:31 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

I dislike new mystery shop. Getting points by spending balens? Dafuq is that. Those points supposed to be gained through cross server bg. Please tell me they're joking about that and that you still can get points through csbg.

Comment

They're removing the quest scroll from the menu bar? Wha... why??!

I guess I'd better memorize that hotkey.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
        I dislike new mystery shop. Getting points by spending balens? Dafuq is that. Those points supposed to be gained through cross server bg. Please tell me they're joking about that and that you still can get points through csbg.
        Two different types of points.

Comment

Originally posted by TimlaVmun View Post
          They're removing the quest scroll from the menu bar? Wha... why??!

I guess I'd better memorize that hotkey.
          It's not on the bottom bar, but on the Side Bar where the Quest Panel here you can click the scroll icon there in top left corner and it opens quest journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
            It's not on the bottom bar, but on the Side Bar where the Quest Panel here you can click the scroll icon there in top left corner and it opens quest journal.
            I really don't like that thing. It's so cumbersome to have to scroll through it each time, considering how much I open up the quest journal because I have terrible memory and forget what I was about to do... lol

I'll just learn the hotkey. I hope, considering my memory... Wonder what they'll be using the quest journal's old spot for, though?

Comment

If you press the lil icon on the side panel it opens up the full old-style panel
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
              X