Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

The Zen of Getting Orange Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21577189
    started a topic The Zen of Getting Orange Astrals

The Zen of Getting Orange Astrals

Click image for larger version

Name:	Astral guide.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1734565

When doing astral we will sometime click randomly to get an orange astral, however there is a science on that.

In this picture those 5 boxes show where we can click to capture astrals.

TO get an orange astral with 'high' probability,

we try clicking each of the boxes twice, like top twice , right twice, left twice btm twice n centre twice.

When misfortune appeared twice, we click again on that same box, there is 50% chance are you will get purple n above, now if misfortune appear three times, after that there is some small chance u can get orange astral.

Please try this method, and give me feedback.

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    This is like the guide that states for you to light up every planet/button and the finally hit the last planet/button for a better chance of an orange astral.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    tsk tsk, the poor guy is gonna have to go meditate now since you hurt his feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

tried something like this method an got^. blew a 1.25 mil an only got a couple purples but mostly misfortunes
    Takes pen and edits OP
    Click image for larger version

Name:	zen astrals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1664422

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
    Alright idk who tried this method, ftm i haven't tried it yet, because i have a question...what are the chances to get a purple or orange astral out of the first orb?
    There's a chance to get blue. But zero chance to get purple and orange from the first orb.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied

tried something like this method an got^. blew a 1.25 mil an only got a couple purples but mostly misfortunes

Leave a comment:

• Moriganna
    replied
    Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
    Alright idk who tried this method, ftm i haven't tried it yet, because i have a question...what are the chances to get a purple or orange astral out of the first orb?
    Method is complete ****. Its random. And the chances are nowhere near good enough for the first orb.

Leave a comment:

• R24773971
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X