question about archer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about archer...

is the critical important for archer?increasing the critical will boost the crit damage or not?

Critical is very important for an Archer. Increasing the Critical Stat increases Crit Rate.

Comment

The crit stat is definitely overrated...and I dont see a correlation between higher crit stats and how often it hit......I tell any archer that will listen...roll with one Snipe orange astro and dont waste gems on your crit stat.....the def gems and refined stats are much more important than anything crit can offer........but thats just my opinion.......

Comment

Crit (as well as block) is likely asymptotic - possibly even capped as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
          The crit stat is definitely overrated...and I dont see a correlation between higher crit stats and how often it hit......I tell any archer that will listen...roll with one Snipe orange astro and dont waste gems on your crit stat.....the def gems and refined stats are much more important than anything crit can offer........but thats just my opinion.......
          Also, crit gems give you less benefit per stat point. If you have legendary items you might want 1-2 crit gems but honestly I don't see much of a point. I have 2.6k crit without any crit gems and that is good enough for me. With my PvE set I will gem full crit but that is because I have 4 slots and it's purpose is different.

Comment

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
            Also, crit gems give you less benefit per stat point. If you have legendary items you might want 1-2 crit gems but honestly I don't see much of a point. I have 2.6k crit without any crit gems and that is good enough for me. With my PvE set I will gem full crit but that is because I have 4 slots and it's purpose is different.
            I f i am able to legendary anymore when i get my 60 pve set I will just throw HP gems in there....i got trinks and rings already legendary and just have patk, pdef, mdef and HP......after soul engraving bonus I think those are most beneficial......or at least tangible....lol

Comment

Working...
            X