Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer: Gear + Clothes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer: Gear + Clothes?

Currrently, I'm a level 58 archer. I was considering getting the level 50 pve set and making my jewels legendary. With the addition of the clothes system coming I'm trying to put all the information together and wonder what may be the best combo moving forward.

Are there any advantages of synthesizing 50 level pve gear now that clothes will add more rage? I thought the main advantage of the pve set was the additional rage per attack but I can't see any now.

Also, should I make my 50 level jewels legendary or prepare for the 60 level ones?

Thanks in advance.

clothes add minimum rage...the pve set adds 10 rage per attack...the 2 are not equivilent ^^

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
      clothes add minimum rage...the pve set adds 10 rage per attack...the 2 are not equivilent ^^
      Can you explain to me please what makes the PVE set better than the 55 please? It appears to me all the stats on the PvP are better. Does +10 rage each attack really worth all the time and resources to obtain them.

Also, what is the benefit of 50 jewels legendary vs 60 jewels. Is it just the extra slot or am i missing something?

Comment

pve50 leg is stronger in overall stats then pvp55 plus 4 slots = 4 gems more, rage is no problem and it ads better usage of ap or is, whats is basic usles on pvp due to lack of rage, as 4 jewels 50leg gives you more atack then 60normal, and 1 space more 4 gem, in overall pvp 55 with jewesl and rings 60normal have 8 gems less then one who is 50pve leg and 50 leg jewels and rings. btw gem lvl 5 ads 200+ on stat (pdef, mdef, patk) so its 1600+ of some kinda of deff, dependss what u plan to put in those slots

Comment

Stats is not what makes you strong... Anyways, I am not sure about this, but the 55 set set has the reduce 2000 def to the enemy of the wearer, so 55 set is really effective to players, not to mobs... 50 set would do better since the additional damage you get from the set, plus the rage... I have some thoughts, but i am not really sure about it: Is the defense minimum cap zero (meaning it cannot go negative, below zero), cause if that is the case, then the defense reduction of 55 set against mobs is not so effective (or useful), meaning 50 set is better for them.
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
            Can you explain to me please what makes the PVE set better than the 55 please? It appears to me all the stats on the PvP are better. Does +10 rage each attack really worth all the time and resources to obtain them.

Also, what is the benefit of 50 jewels legendary vs 60 jewels. Is it just the extra slot or am i missing something?
            If you start going into Moonevil Den and Demon Temple, you will realize that having +10 rage after each attack helps you immensely. This is especially since the final boss keeps buffing up and you have to scatter it almost once every few turns.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_x_Bare View Post
              pve50 leg is stronger in overall stats then pvp55 plus 4 slots = 4 gems more, rage is no problem and it ads better usage of ap or is, whats is basic usles on pvp due to lack of rage, as 4 jewels 50leg gives you more atack then 60normal, and 1 space more 4 gem, in overall pvp 55 with jewesl and rings 60normal have 8 gems less then one who is 50pve leg and 50 leg jewels and rings. btw gem lvl 5 ads 200+ on stat (pdef, mdef, patk) so its 1600+ of some kinda of deff, dependss what u plan to put in those slots
              I don't have the capacity to make gear legendary as I don't even have half the necessary crystalloids to get it yet.

I just noticed that the Elven Rings are 2000 crypt tokens. lol That confirmed to me I will work on making my 55's legendary instead. I would rather have the darknight horse first. Thanks for all the comments. I really appreciate your insight.

Comment

what I want to know is does the +rage from clothing stack with our other gear or do we replace or gear with clothing. Nothing explains the system at all. This whole game lacks a FAQ system of any kind really. There needs to be a game info section with this **** in it.

Comment

Clothing only gives you initial rage. Nothing else.

PVE set gives you +10 rage per attack.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                    Stats is not what makes you strong... Anyways, I am not sure about this, but the 55 set set has the reduce 2000 def to the enemy of the wearer, so 55 set is really effective to players, not to mobs... 50 set would do better since the additional damage you get from the set, plus the rage... I have some thoughts, but i am not really sure about it: Is the defense minimum cap zero (meaning it cannot go negative, below zero), cause if that is the case, then the defense reduction of 55 set against mobs is not so effective (or useful), meaning 50 set is better for them.
                    Well it is what the name suggests... PVE is for dealing with mobs etc and PVP is for dealing with players. And yeah, level 60 set is NOT stronger than level 55 pvp when you are dealing with a player. An arch with 16k patk deals just 2k damage to me with the pve set but will deal 4k with the pvp set, a huge difference. Ive actually beaten ar arch wayy stronger than me(7k br difference) just coz he wasnt able to do enough damage as pdef ignore wasnt there

Comment

If you can't make 50 legendary pre patch probably not worth it unless your close imo. Main advantage of PvE set is you can clear PvE content without spamming rage runes and be able to sustain your high rage cost skills like IS/DF/scatter.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                        I don't have the capacity to make gear legendary as I don't even have half the necessary crystalloids to get it yet.

I just noticed that the Elven Rings are 2000 crypt tokens. lol That confirmed to me I will work on making my 55's legendary instead. I would rather have the darknight horse first. Thanks for all the comments. I really appreciate your insight.
                        you cant make 55 legendary u can make the pve sets legendary and the rings and trinkets legendary

also, how do you plan on making the 60 rings etc legendary? 2500 contribution a day for 5?
                        much easier to do the summoner (even with the limited amount of key spamming you can do now)

as for the moonden, u can do it with 1 archer, but you need almost perfect rage control and the mage to go with it if you are using pvp set. 50 pve set? laugh and spam every skill you got on your skill bar

Clothing adds initial rage, pve gear adds rage every time you use a skill.....hmmmm, combo?

also, if you make the 50 set, who says u have to sell your 55 set, hmmmmm????
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                        X