Archer world boss crit rate raised to stupid lvls in version 1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer world boss crit rate raised to stupid lvls in version 1.5

well as it says wen update comes to rest of the servers enjoy really crappy gold unless your an archer yeah they ruled wb b4 but with the upped crit mages and knights got no chance at wb i got almost 18k matk and there archer with 11k and 12k going againts me in wb and knights well i havnt seen 1 in top 10 since the patch and there used to be 3 or 4 in top 10 alo gold i make around 500k gold less every wb

thats not all because of crit rate we also have inspired buffs giving everyone 500 attack each lvl when someone does 500k damage maxed out at lvl20 when someone does 10 million damage in all for 10,000 more attack thats the main reason you get less gold so don't blame it all on the crit rate because thats not the main reason you get less.

Comment

well if you already have the patch ask your guildies if there crit rate has been raised by around 50 percent as thats what my guildies are telling me in fact they say they crit almost every hit on wb now no matter what there crit is

Comment

I didn't say it wasn't upped I know the crit rate has been upped knew it was coming to because thats how the chinese version is I'm saying thats not the main reason you get less gold the inspired buff is the main reason

Comment

heres the upped crit rate isnt a perfect translation but the best i can find +30% increase in
          A crazy fire crit rate +5%
          crazy strafing level crit rate The + 10%
          + 15%
          4 -level crazy fire crit rate +20%
          The Upanishads destruction meteors a crit rate +20%
          Upanishads to destroy the meteor 2 level crit rate +30% increase
          Bloodthirsty shoot a crit rate + 0%
          bloodthirsty shoot 2 level crit rate + 15% of
          bloodthirsty shoot 3 level crit rate + 30%

what and you think its right archers with 12k patk can compete with mages with 18k come on man get a grip they already had it good at wb now its a complete joke

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
            heres the upped crit rate isnt a perfect translation but the best i can find +30% increase in
            A crazy fire crit rate +5%
            crazy strafing level crit rate The + 10%
            + 15%
            4 -level crazy fire crit rate +20%
            The Upanishads destruction meteors a crit rate +20%
            Upanishads to destroy the meteor 2 level crit rate +30% increase
            Bloodthirsty shoot a crit rate + 0%
            bloodthirsty shoot 2 level crit rate + 15% of
            bloodthirsty shoot 3 level crit rate + 30%

what and you think its right archers with 12k patk can compete with mages with 18k come on man get a grip they already had it good at wb now its a complete joke
            can u give the link on here? or in pm.. i can help translate it

Comment

pmed you the link

Comment

I hope this is an exaggeration. I really do.

Comment

nope i just done wb again and got 750k less on wb and guess what those knights that were in top 10 they still arent there and 1 was using balens

Comment

pmed you the link
                    ok it means, after the 1.51 patch, archer's skill is changed

lunatic fire crit rate for skill Lv1/2/3/4 is 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%
                    delphic crit rate for Lv 1/2/3 is 10% 20% 30%
                    delphic death star for Lv1/2 is 20% 30%
                    bloodthirsty strike for Lv 1/2/3 is 0% 15% 30%

but do take note they are talking about 1.51 patch.. we are only upgrading to 1.5 patch right? 1.51 patch might never come. and according to our 1.5 patch version, i believe the description of the skill (and hence the skill) is not changed. so no need to worry about this at all. the page also doesn't show how mages' and knights' skills are changed after their 1.51 patch

Comment

It'll be easily seen since most active players know the damage spread of certain players.

Comment

1.5 and 1.51 are same thing on ************ the 1.5 patch is getting called 1.51 and yet they have already implemented it all archers have told me also only other thing i found on skill changes was knight block nerf this update is really knight friendly lol

Comment

1.5 and 1.51 are same thing on ************ the 1.5 patch is getting called 1.51 and yet they have already implemented it all archers have told me also only other thing i found on skill changes was knight block nerf this update is really knight friendly lol
                          any idea what happens to knight's block? or is there another link u can pm me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                            any idea what happens to knight's block? or is there another link u can pm me lol.
                            proc for knight's block is nerfed in 1.5 and higher that's why i dumpped my block astral into my illusion astral lol

knight got screwd so bad in this patch...

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
                              proc for knight's block is nerfed in 1.5 and higher that's why i dumpped my block astral into my illusion astral lol

knight got screwd so bad in this patch...
                              sorry to hear that, but i heard illusion astral has been nerfed too? well on another hand, i'll see if archers has a chance to fight knights now after 1.5

Comment

Working...
                              X