No announcement yet.

Archer world boss crit rate raised to stupid lvls in version 1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed in wb that archers are dominating it now. They dominated before but during the 2nd wb earlier today 9 out of the top 10 were archers. The only mage is a serious casher. Normally you'll see a knight or two and 2-3 mages in the top 10 but not now. I had a guildie tell me they literally non-crit'ed one time in 2 wbs since this patch. Every other hit was a crit. So now I see archers dominating wb again and I see my gold/daru drop pretty good even with the inspiration bonus. I was averaging 50k per round before pre-patch and I get that now at the end of the wb with the huge inspiration bonus...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

does the improved crit rate work outside of wb? or just in wb..?

Comment

I dunno really. Archers crit me all the time so I can't tell a difference :P
        Yitien:

Comment

If you notice the crit rate is upped why dont you roll with determination instead of will destroyer in WB? Is that too obvious?

Comment

One thing because I don't have a crit score worth mentioning. I think there is a big difference between a 2-3k and a 100 crit score..I don't think its upped THAT much. Second I don't have determination and I'm saving my points for the red astrals that come out. That answer your question?
            Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
              proc for knight's block is nerfed in 1.5 and higher that's why i dumpped my block astral into my illusion astral lol

knight got screwd so bad in this patch...
              Is this true? Can anyone else confirm this? if so I think ill dump my block astral as well.

Comment

I haven't noticed any nerf. I still block a decent amount with a 1400 or 1600 block..can't remember off the top of my head which.
                Yitien:

Comment

If it got nerfed, it doesn't seem to matter much to top knights on the "other" Wartune. I've logged in occasionally out of nosiness, and their top knight has 8-9k Block. Beneath him, others use a crit build or combination of block/crit. When I say top knight, I'm only talking about S1 there... there might be (and probably is) an even bigger badass elsewhere.

Of course, since they're a few versions ahead, it might be that the nerf was rescinded in later patches. Hard enough to understand what I see there.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeshond View Post
                    If it got nerfed, it doesn't seem to matter much to top knights on "other" Wartune. I've logged in occasionally out of nosiness, and their top knight has 8-9k Block. Beneath him, others use a crit build or combination of block/crit. When I say top knight, I'm only talking about S1 there... there might be (and probably is) an even bigger badass elsewhere.
                    8-9k block? Wth? How the hell you get that much? I only at 2.1k going for 2.5k unless it's nerfed then ill dump it. Anyways though how does one get that much block? I seriously doubt it is that high unless he has lvl 8 block gems or something mixed with lvl 7-8 block astral.

Comment

So let me get this right, archers get crit rate increases on skills that are not really used on WB (other then Delphic) and your complaining about WB damage? To be fair most archers are not using delphic every 2nd turn, so I am not too sure why it would dramatically increase damage. Unless of course they are working in lunatic, BT etc.

Comment

lol.....i use multi and auto attack all the way, multi always crits, roflmao.......
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

There's that nerf of block heal at 3k but I thought that was further down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                            One thing because I don't have a crit score worth mentioning. I think there is a big difference between a 2-3k and a 100 crit score..I don't think its upped THAT much. Second I don't have determination and I'm saving my points for the red astrals that come out. That answer your question?
                            Not really cuz I was talking to the mage who started the thread.........

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
                              Not really cuz I was talking to the mage who started the thread.........
                              My apologies then. The reply came after mine and I assumed as much. Just goes to show what happens when you assume something.
                              Yitien:

Comment

NO worries man.....I wasnt even trying to be snooty or anything just offering a suggestion.....

Comment

Working...
                                X