Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cashers vs Non Cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashers vs Non Cashers

There have been many posts regarding the differences between those that spend $$$$$ and those that don't.

From the cashers perspective, they say they should be able to buy an advantage in the game, and should continue to be provided with more advantages if they are willing to pay.

From the non cashers perspective, they say they already have to much of an advantage and future events and promotions should not be balen only.

Both of these arguments are correct depending on which side you are currently on!!

What I would like to try and do is to show the ACTUAL advantages that using balens gives.
    Therefore I have started a list below to show what I currently believe to give the $$$$ players a distinct advantage.

Wings
    Mounts (4 - Alpaca, Shop Mounts x2 and the Pig. Possibly more that were available before I started playing)
    Double Honor Scrolls
    Spirit Covenant (Or any of the 5 individual components which can be bought separately)
    LV2 Bonus Scrolls
    Gem Transposers (Lv6 Lv7 and Lv8)
    Gems
    Balen bonus at WB
    Revive bonus at WB
    Special sale boxes (Legend stones/Skeleton Key etc etc..)
    Alchemy
    Socketing Rods
    Crypt Keys

Yes crypt keys and socketing rods are available free in-game, but the free player does not always have these items available every time they are needed. Therefore I still class these items as an advantage for the $$$$$ men!!!!!

Vip Bonus (Added this as the benefits become greater the more balens you spend. Most cash players are also VIP)

Weekly gift packs
    Vip Token for Wheel
    Cooldown Speedup
    Bonus Exp
    Bonus Kynite
    Honor Loss Reduction

I am a small balen user myself, and I have to admit that If I wanted to I could gain a major advantage over free players.
    The advantages for cash players are there to be used and should provide a considerable advantage against F2P.
    If you have spent big and do not see an advantage, then I would say you have spent on all the wrong things!!!

This advantage for Cash players should and will be maintained, however I do not see the need to increase it any further.
    From what I have heard about the new patch, the first part at least, is targeted towards cash players and once more further increasing this gap.

Please feel free to add anything else that I may have missed, or indeed try to defend either side's current arguments.

freeplayer only for make cash player feel like superman and spent more money to bully freeplayer. ah and for cheers up cash player on top 3 WB? "go go Mr.X".

Nah just joke.. I am small cash player ( totally i burn under 200 USD on this bad game & i allready playing for 6 month hmm... ). Now i am lv 70 with 50K BR and still can compete on big 10 arena duel, errr & i can pass and tanking MP 65 to.

But lately I feel distracted .. because this game is very consuming my time.. I had to do WB 3x every day and all activities to compete with illegal casher ( ballens ilegal user ).. Ah and i must compete with the casher player who used pilot ( another player ) on his account..

When the pig event finished, i feel stupid burn money on this game.. couse all need money on this game.. i do all quest daily and only have 76 petal, need buy 9 box petal @145 balens... Pfftt... at the same time my crypt empty... omg.. and the same time will open new patch 1.5... dammit R2!.

VIP + Cryptx 30 + finsihed all event quets for mount + wing + blablabla = cheaper playing world of warcraft.

I think R2 is too greedy.

Comment

yes, cashiers can have huge advantages if they use the balens wisely but many don't...
      i have spent under $40,and gained couple thousand balens from free rewards yet i have no trouble keep up with the really heavy cashiers.
      i can even kill most of them with very little effort.

i'm currently 57 knight with 47k BR, i have the 50 legend pve set and 50 legend jewelry with 40 legend rings.
      all fully enchanted and socketed (except the necklace is 25/27 enchant), and all gems are lvl 5's except 5 are lvl 4's (will have all 5's in a week or two).
      my point is that if you put in enough effort and use whats available to you wisely you can even keep up with the heavy cashiers.

i don't understand why so many light-cashiers/non-cashiers are always complaining on these forums.
      if you can't compete with the heavy cashiers then YOU are doing something wrong imho...
      there are ways even for non-cashiers to get many of the things the heavy cashiers have, and the things they can't get don't really add much of an advantage.
      Last edited by R24465997; 02-27-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

The subconscious inclination of competing to be at the top (or to be the same or as near as the top), that, and that is the reason why many players whine.
        Be a creature who is something more intelligent than animals, which just tend to give in to their natural inclination, not thinking enough.

If you do can understand that, and do that, then you will excel not only in this game, but in all areas of life.
        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

I'm a moderate casher, didn't start until I was 60, and I still made top 40 on arena rewards days even as non-casher. Not a vip, but I bought wings and clothes, they are conveniences, nothing else. I tried vip but really nothing there is advantage or useful (other than vip wheel). Many non-cashers beat me, they are smart and willing to spend time doing free offers. There is no such thing as casher vs non-casher, there's just competition. It's always bad when you put ego into it, at higher levels you need friends and teams more than you need enemies, or you'll never get anything done in the game. Be competitive but don't get angry if they outspend you, some people rather just spend than count their spending, it's for a game, not a national budget.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            I'm a moderate casher, didn't start until I was 60, and I still made top 40 on arena rewards days even as non-casher. Not a vip, but I bought wings and clothes, they are conveniences, nothing else. I tried vip but really nothing there is advantage or useful (other than vip wheel). Many non-cashers beat me, they are smart and willing to spend time doing free offers. There is no such thing as casher vs non-casher, there's just competition. It's always bad when you put ego into it, at higher levels you need friends and teams more than you need enemies, or you'll never get anything done in the game. Be competitive but don't get angry if they outspend you, some people rather just spend than count their spending, it's for a game, not a national budget.
            +1

It is all about enjoying... I guess some people enjoy it when they compete with each other.. That is good, as long as they don't whine about ... well, you know about it.
            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

oh boy here we go yet again about no chashers and cashers ok listen up if it was not for cashers there would be no free play for non cahsers we fund the game guys im not a huge spender but i do drop sum money into game so either u just accept it for what it is or find another game why would one spend money on game if its not worth it anyways not to sound rude but it is what it is its that way in all games that u have a choice to spend money one so instead of trashing cashers u should thank them for funding ur free play lol

Comment

Originally posted by R23600073 View Post
                There have been many posts regarding the differences between those that spend $$$$$ and those that don't.

From the cashers perspective, they say they should be able to buy an advantage in the game, and should continue to be provided with more advantages if they are willing to pay.

From the non cashers perspective, they say they already have to much of an advantage and future events and promotions should not be balen only.

Both of these arguments are correct depending on which side you are currently on!!

What I would like to try and do is to show the ACTUAL advantages that using balens gives.
                Therefore I have started a list below to show what I currently believe to give the $$$$ players a distinct advantage.

Wings
                Mounts (4 - Alpaca, Shop Mounts x2 and the Pig. Possibly more that were available before I started playing)
                Double Honor Scrolls
                Spirit Covenant (Or any of the 5 individual components which can be bought separately)
                LV2 Bonus Scrolls
                Gem Transposers (Lv6 Lv7 and Lv8)
                Gems
                Balen bonus at WB
                Revive bonus at WB
                Special sale boxes (Legend stones/Skeleton Key etc etc..)
                Alchemy
                Socketing Rods
                Crypt Keys

Yes crypt keys and socketing rods are available free in-game, but the free player does not always have these items available every time they are needed. Therefore I still class these items as an advantage for the $$$$$ men!!!!!

Vip Bonus (Added this as the benefits become greater the more balens you spend. Most cash players are also VIP)

Weekly gift packs
                Vip Token for Wheel
                Cooldown Speedup
                Bonus Exp
                Bonus Kynite
                Honor Loss Reduction

I am a small balen user myself, and I have to admit that If I wanted to I could gain a major advantage over free players.
                The advantages for cash players are there to be used and should provide a considerable advantage against F2P.
                If you have spent big and do not see an advantage, then I would say you have spent on all the wrong things!!!

This advantage for Cash players should and will be maintained, however I do not see the need to increase it any further.
                From what I have heard about the new patch, the first part at least, is targeted towards cash players and once more further increasing this gap.

Please feel free to add anything else that I may have missed, or indeed try to defend either side's current arguments.

Enjoy and be contented dude if you are free player.. You should be thankful socketing and crypt keys are available for free player too.. Don't expect too much.. Thats the nature of every online games.. Spend if you want to be tough or play free for you to enjoy.. Don't feel any jealous or don't be so insecure for those who are spending money ( casher) .. "Dont blame the game or others , you should blame your self for not spending a single $ in this game.." Sorry for that term man..

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  and let me tell you, took me forever to beat this squirrel! And he is still a tough nut. He is right though, it can be done, just takes more time and effort.
                  S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Vixeness aka Vixi
                  Mage and Lap Kitteh
                  Guild: Havoc

Comment

ihave nothing to say. i only hope the game manager willnot lost the ingamelife balance
                    -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Im also a non casher player but i still enjoyed the game... But it will be a lot of fun if we non cashier can get or loot a 2hrs vip ticket for activating vip for 2 hours so that we can use our vip tokens ^_^ thats all.... GO WARTUNERS!!!!
                      S121 GREYBURN

Character Name: SEYER
                      CLASS: KNIGHT
                      GUILD: APOCALYPTO
                      POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

Comment

im getting amused at this thread cashier/non-cashiers... yes cashiers pay to play and yes if there wasnt people paying to play, this game would be here but, who cares who ever pays, you dont pay so we can play the game... and if you keep telling yourself that... go quit the game and see if we are still playing, the truth of the matter is people pay for there entertainment, cashiers pay to play b/c its more fun when they have an edge to be one of the strongest all through the realm, the second u believe that its b/c you pay is the reason free payers play for free is ALL WRONG ... the f2p and p2p are all advertising aspects of the game, f2p gives people the opportunity to view the game in its entirety and drool over what cashiers have paid for, p2p are players who pay for there entertainment, the second you put your self in to this equation b/c you think you are the reason people pay for free, well you are in your own little world, the game was meant for people every where to enjoy, and if you contribute bc you love the game all to you, if dont pay all to you,

the truth is the game is a business, you are not as special as you think you are, if you dont spend someone else will, why... b/c its a great game, f2p is becoming limited,, and soon all will disappear but hey its a business.

im a free player i dont complain about beleners.. cashiers ... but hey...soon the gap between f2p and p2p will be so big that f2p will have 2 options pay to play or find a new game, either way... ITS A BUSINESS so dont think you are that special, the real truth is, will wartune find a way to keep p2p happy, afterall if there is no more edge from payers to payers... makes you wonder the payers will go... afterall... all it comes down to is... will you be happy...?

all i can say really is... FORGET all this **** vs f2p or p2p b/c in the end... when everything is finally finnished it will only be p2p vs p2p... the question is will u p2p?

enjoy the game while you can.. b/c this game wont be here forever

Comment

True I think it's all about moderation.

Will there be new items/ obsolete items/ big changes for cashiers with the new patch?

Anyone know about these changes? Should I be buying certain items or wait for the patches to finish updating?

Comment

Working...
                          X