Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback

Archers crit and ingore def completely. Knights have a shield that negate all damage whether or not Mdef/Pdef is good or not. Both can double attack.

Mages can heal but once in a blue moon and for a very little % that cost 1/3 of rage. Has lowest Pdef and get slaughtered everytime by lesser geared knights and archers.

You people are a failure in the video game business and the balancing of your classes show it.

Favorete part of the game has to be the most under used feature the Market where you pay rediculous amounts of money for one item. Have to wait 4 hours or pay an arm and a leg for one turn to reset. And then you have the audacity to tell people that they only have a limit to buy 20 things from it. As if you believe everyone in this game is pampered office loser that racks in a 6 figure income. You people are full of it and need to balance it out. You already have rich losers paying millions a day for imaginary items, at least open your market up to the rest of the poor world instead of the 1%.

Is this a rant to boost mages or a general complaint thread?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Is this a rant to boost mages or a general complaint thread?
      Boosting mages would imply that they would actually have to do work to balance classes. That is not going to happen. This is just feedback and not a suggestion. If they want to take the feedback and listen to the players,because im not the only one saying it, then it is entirely up to them. Im just giving my feedback because there is a forum section for it.

Comment

and what character do you play, kuban farmers...
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

My guess is this is a noob who hasn't figured out how to build his class yet and gets thumped. Or he's a newb who hasn't figured out how powerful mages can become. The former I just shake my head at. The latter...well he'll figure out with some guidance...
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by kubanfarmers View Post
            Boosting mages would imply that they would actually have to do work to balance classes. That is not going to happen. This is just feedback and not a suggestion. If they want to take the feedback and listen to the players,because im not the only one saying it, then it is entirely up to them. Im just giving my feedback because there is a forum section for it.
            Mages should take out knights with (very) similar BR though.

Comment

Favorete part of the game has to be the most under used feature the Market where you pay rediculous amounts of money for one item. Have to wait 4 hours or pay an arm and a leg for one turn to reset. And then you have the audacity to tell people that they only have a limit to buy 20 things from it. As if you believe everyone in this game is pampered office loser that racks in a 6 figure income. You people are full of it and need to balance it out. You already have rich losers paying millions a day for imaginary items, at least open your market up to the rest of the poor world instead of the 1%.
              I should've actually read this post before I replied but this part right here just leaves me scratching my head...a player who spends money on a game is a loser? Why? Because they spend money on something they enjoy? I'll ask you the same question I asked a player yesterday in wc. Do you have cable/satellite tv? If so that's the same thing. You don't NEED it but you enjoy it right? Does that make you a loser because you spend money on something you don't need but get enjoyment from?
              Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                I should've actually read this post before I replied but this part right here just leaves me scratching my head...a player who spends money on a game is a loser? Why? Because they spend money on something they enjoy? I'll ask you the same question I asked a player yesterday in wc. Do you have cable/satellite tv? If so that's the same thing. You don't NEED it but you enjoy it right? Does that make you a loser because you spend money on something you don't need but get enjoyment from?
                On can get enjoyment if the majority of the gameplay is evenly balanced. Cashers over powering others fine but when the people on par with me have an advantage because the game designers cant balance the classes right, then I have a problem and I cannot enjoy the game. Your stuck sacrificing your options to the overpowered class in order to gain anything fair in the game. Ex: You want to be good at WB without vouching/balen or good gear? Get a archer. Over powered double strike with 2:1 hits on WB give you the advantage over others (non cashers)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....light=Clothing

recent post of people feeling the same way too of game costing a lot

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                My guess is this is a noob who hasn't figured out how to build his class yet and gets thumped. Or he's a newb who hasn't figured out how powerful mages can become. The former I just shake my head at. The latter...well he'll figure out with some guidance...
                enlighten me Oh Enlightened One. How such a simple game can be so technical to understand. I have played WoW for 6 years and raided hardcore. If I can figure out the balance of gems, stats, skills, & rotation on that game. This game is all the easier. If you cant see how imbalanced the characters are and how overpowered archers crits are in the game then your just lying to yourself so you can kick it with the rest.

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                Mages should take out knights with (very) similar BR though.
                When knights are able hit twice before I hit once it becomes very difficult to defeat a knight. Especialy when the BR is close to mine and he activates his shield.
                Last edited by kubanfarmers; 02-28-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Ummmmm...... I can't imagine how a MAGE is having trouble against knights and archers. Maybe if you're below level 55... ^_^a so just level. You'll see.
                  AyaSnow
                  Phoenix
                  Server 58

Comment

You must be level 12 or something. Mage is the most powerful class in the game.

Comment

Kuban - I'm a L55 Mage. I own Knights. Archers I still have some trouble with because of their fast firing rate and the critical damage, but for every five archers I face, I usually beat 2. Knights - it's more like 4 out of 5. Not sure what you're doing wrong with your mage or what your opponents are doing "righter" than you.
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

its probably the level then. but what do you get at 55 that i dont have now at 40.

Last edited by kubanfarmers; 03-01-2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

If you're getting hit twice by knights, either you are suffering from lag, Flash bloat or you're casting slow skills.

Comment

On can get enjoyment if the majority of the gameplay is evenly balanced. Cashers over powering others fine but when the people on par with me have an advantage because the game designers cant balance the classes right, then I have a problem and I cannot enjoy the game. Your stuck sacrificing your options to the overpowered class in order to gain anything fair in the game. Ex: You want to be good at WB without vouching/balen or good gear? Get a archer. Over powered double strike with 2:1 hits on WB give you the advantage over others (non cashers)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....light=Clothing

recent post of people feeling the same way too of game costing a lot

enlighten me Oh Enlightened One. How such a simple game can be so technical to understand. I have played WoW for 6 years and raided hardcore. If I can figure out the balance of gems, stats, skills, & rotation on that game. This game is all the easier. If you cant see how imbalanced the characters are and how overpowered archers crits are in the game then your just lying to yourself so you can kick it with the rest.

When knights are able hit twice before I hit once it becomes very difficult to defeat a knight. Especialy when the BR is close to mine and he activates his shield.
                            For parts of you post you're just ranting without making much sense. I'm going to assume you are an mage. Archers do well in wb this is true. No one will argue that. But I'm also going to assume you haven't read the numerous posts about archers apparently sucking hardcore in other aspects. I'm also going to assume you want every class to be the exact same then. Just change a name and looks right? Make them all good at everything. I'm still curious as to how you see the classes are unbalanced.

Just because you played WoW for 6 years means nothing...you could've sucked for 6 years in WoW. Doesn't mean anything. Having played WoW you should realize the classes aren't the exact same for a reason...each has their own strengths/weaknesses. This is a der moment.

Knights able to hit twice? There are a few reasons for this. First is lag. If you're lagging then yea they prolly will. Second...if you're facing an AI they automatically queue up a skill and the qte for it...you have to manually enter it in. Third...if you're trying to use your delphic and they are using slasher...der. Its a faster attack. You are leaving out bits of your argument here and I suspect its to strengthen your argument. Having played a knight (still play one too) knights' attacks are generally slower than archers/mages. 90% of the time a mage will pull off RoF before I do ultimate slasher. I do get slasher off before but only if I spam it before the matches load. Our intercept skill is too slow to be useful anymore. So if you want to debate that's fine. I can debate. But don't give weak arguments. Just because your toon can't beat a player of comparable br/lvl doesn't mean the classes are unbalanced...it usually means your toon is not well thought out...
                            Yitien:

Comment

its probably the level then. but what do you get at 55 that i dont have now at 40.
                              Well, let me see...

#1 - I get about 7 more skills than you.
                              #2 - I get another Astral, and of my 5 Astrals, 4 are yellow. They are not that high level though (ranging from 3-5) and need to be boosted.
                              #3 - Better PvP gear (if you're level 40, you're lacking the L45 PvP gear and that ignores PDEF and MDEF depending).
                              #4 - Talents.

The other thing to keep in mind is if you do the Will Destroyer Astral, your BR is deceptively lower because you aren't boosted by having Criticals. I run Will Destroyer and Enhanced Ruthlessness (at +25% damage and +/- 28% floating damage).

Your PDEF is very low and even your MDEF could use boosting. Personally I think your Guardian Angel Purple Astral is ****. You'd be better off getting Illusion, and even then, Yellow only. You should also find Enhanced Willpower for an Astral - better MDEF.

Those are my thoughts...
                              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West
                              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                              X