The Farm Plots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Farm Plots

When do the farm Plots extend beyond 9 plots?
    Mine is currently Lvl 40, I see the capacity for 3 more plots, yet none are becoming available.
    Does anyone know when it gets larger.
    On mine the little cart that used to say when you would upgrade now just has a sign saying "coming Soon".
    It is a mystery to me.

Haven't seen anyone that has more than 9 plots, I'm currently level 66.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I have noticed that in working my friends' farms.
      So why do they show those three useless plots would be the logical question...yes no?????

Comment

when it comes it comes.....
        u can also ask about the homestead
        the gray icon near daru engraving
        the 2nd page of ur stats under ur char
        4 empty slots

So when it comes it come why ask ?

Comment

the seed (gold cost seed ) upgraded until L2 on lvl 20;s farm, but WHY I ONLY SEE BALLENS SEED UPGRADE UNTIL LVL 50'S?. is there L3 gold seed's on lvl 55//60's farm?
          -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

I'd also like to know about more than 9 plots.

Does anyone know if it's worth it to upgrade or gain Farm EXP after lvl 30? DOesn't seem to be

Also where does it show your friendliness rating? I've farmed a lot and am at level 35 farm but feel like Imight be wasting time
            thx guys

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
              I'd also like to know about more than 9 plots.

Does anyone know if it's worth it to upgrade or gain Farm EXP after lvl 30? DOesn't seem to be

Also where does it show your friendliness rating? I've farmed a lot and am at level 35 farm but feel like Imight be wasting time
              thx guys
              Increased Voucher and Kyanite gain from Tree

Comment

By upgrading your farm, u upgrade your tree, which gives you more vouchers every time you harvest your tree. Friendliness rating is at your farm, the highest rating is first on your list. Higher friendliness rating means more you get when you 'borrow' some of your friends plants. Also higher friendliness bonus is great in mp dungeons if you do parties with that person, as you get better exp, hp, pdef,mdef etc when you are in dungeons together. If you open your friends list, you will notice a question mark near the top right. Click that and it will show the different bonuses per each level. Note, the +charisma is a typo and its actually + block benefit. So yes, upgrade your farm to higher levels to get more vouchers. Save your vouchers to upgrade your farm. Your farm works 24/7. World Boss is only 3 times a day. How much kyanite does world boss provide? Oh yeah, none. Onceyou get to a high level farm upgrade, lets say 7, then start using the voucher bonus at world boss. Trust me, farms have helped me level up, enchant items, level up academy, give me that 10k daru i needed just at the right moment. Do not neglect your farm. It doesn't need to be a number 1 priority, but you should take care of it as it is a very good source of, well...., EVERYTHING.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                  By upgrading your farm, u upgrade your tree, which gives you more vouchers every time you harvest your tree. Friendliness rating is at your farm, the highest rating is first on your list. Higher friendliness rating means more you get when you 'borrow' some of your friends plants. Also higher friendliness bonus is great in mp dungeons if you do parties with that person, as you get better exp, hp, pdef,mdef etc when you are in dungeons together. If you open your friends list, you will notice a question mark near the top right. Click that and it will show the different bonuses per each level. Note, the +charisma is a typo and its actually + block benefit. So yes, upgrade your farm to higher levels to get more vouchers. Save your vouchers to upgrade your farm. Your farm works 24/7. World Boss is only 3 times a day. How much kyanite does world boss provide? Oh yeah, none. Onceyou get to a high level farm upgrade, lets say 7, then start using the voucher bonus at world boss. Trust me, farms have helped me level up, enchant items, level up academy, give me that 10k daru i needed just at the right moment. Do not neglect your farm. It doesn't need to be a number 1 priority, but you should take care of it as it is a very good source of, well...., EVERYTHING.
                  Oh I see so it might actually pay off since Kyanite and Vouchers are so hard to get. I wasted a lot of vouchers on runes, for now on I should use vouchers for the farm mainly?

One final question is how do you see your own Friendliness rating?? I see my friends with x3 x2 ratings but not my own

(On my server I'm not a top player but I'm a top farmer p LOL)

Comment

ur friendliness bonus differs with different ppl, ur friendliness bonus is the same with the friends on your farm with x3, x2 etc..... say Bob x3 u have a friendliness bonus of x3 when you do mp dungeons with Bob.

I prefer to save vouchers for my farm until my farm is upgraded to level 7. After that, you should be a high enough level that using vouchers on wb will net you 750k or so, unless the new patch breaks that too.
                    Last edited by R23221469; 02-27-2013, 11:41 PM.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

OK, thanks R2.....that is very informational.
                      That makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                        ur friendliness bonus differs with different ppl, ur friendliness bonus is the same with the friends on your farm with x3, x2 etc..... say Bob x3 u have a friendliness bonus of x3 when you do mp dungeons with Bob.

I prefer to save vouchers for my farm until my farm is upgraded to level 7. After that, you should be a high enough level that using vouchers on wb will net you 750k or so, unless the new patch breaks that too.
                        Thanks, i finally get it.

+1 friendliness for R23221469

Comment

Well, I have reached Lvl 42 on my Farm and it seems to have completely stopped.
                          The little sign says 360/360 and it will not let me go any further. I can't cultivate my own land or other players'.
                          Is this the absolute limit on farming, does anyone know???

Comment

Originally posted by Wyerwinn View Post
                            Well, I have reached Lvl 42 on my Farm and it seems to have completely stopped.
                            The little sign says 360/360 and it will not let me go any further. I can't cultivate my own land or other players'.
                            Is this the absolute limit on farming, does anyone know???
                            You can not have a farm that is higher than your hero level. When you reach the full bar on farm xp, regardless of what you do, you will not level until you go level your character.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Ahh, yes, that makes sense.
                              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X