Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena

I don't know if this is a bug, but the Arena needs some updating... During Arena I've noticed that you get mismatched a lot.. Last night i fought all high lvl foes, lvl 50+ and it became annoying.. The high lvl foes can kill you in 2 to 3 attacks.. Talk about not having a chance.. Lvl 60+can usually kill you in 1 attack... So it becomes unfairly matched with every new round...Is there or will there be a fix to this to give
    some of us a fair chance to win an Arena Battle... any 1 else having these kind of mismatches..?

Really depends on what server you were on last night. The rest of the servers didn't get the new patch till after the maintenance last night (I'm pretty sure). If you were on S1, S2 (I think), S6, S10, S12 or S17...the matches should be closer after the update. If you were on one of those servers you got matched up with players from one of those 5 or 6 servers. I usually got matched up with casher groups...didn't end well for me.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Arena matchups arent any better, if anything they are worse after the patch. (patch being ancient gaelic for: Money grabbing jackholes) FIX THE MATCHUPS PLEASE I can hear them now saying: Hmmmm how can we exploit an arena fix to get more money out of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzykid View Post
        Arena matchups arent any better, if anything they are worse after the patch. (patch being ancient gaelic for: Money grabbing jackholes) FIX THE MATCHUPS PLEASE I can hear them now saying: Hmmmm how can we exploit an arena fix to get more money out of them?
        It matches based on average level - with each passing 'moment' allowing a greater leeway of this for a matchup. That's the prevailing theory on it though.

(Jackhole? It's been awhile since I've heard of that one. May wanna edit that out.)

Comment

Working...
        X