Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is support? No response to several tickets over last 2 weeks....anyone else not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is support? No response to several tickets over last 2 weeks....anyone else not

being supported?

I mean even an "We're sorry for the bad experience you reported but unfortunately you are stuck with it" is better than .................

crickets

• R29006923
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Be glad you can at least send a ticket in...I can't even do that. Haven't been able to for almost 2 weeks now. It still sucks mind you. I'm sure they'll eventually get around to taking care of it...
    from a pirate

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    *grins*

The ticket number only comes in the email, so you wouldn't have had the opportunity to write it down. Please let us know if you still don't get a ticket number sent to your email with the correct address.

And, if you still don't get a reply to your issue, provide the ticket number and we will see what we can do

Leave a comment:

• Elemyntia
    replied
    oh hell, I've been such a tard......I've been entering my email as @google.com not gmail...../slapsforehead durp!

Leave a comment:

• Elemyntia
    replied
    Well I dont write down my ticket #s and am not getting any email confirmations from you guys so..........that would explain why I didnt

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    It really depends on what you sent in your ticket, but you should include your ticket number so we can ask about it.

Barbarossa, I'm up for a challenge. Send me a detailed pm about your issue with the ticket system and I'll see what I can do about it.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Be glad you can at least send a ticket in...I can't even do that. Haven't been able to for almost 2 weeks now. It still sucks mind you. I'm sure they'll eventually get around to taking care of it...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X